• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

imBask

Banned
this is a pretty dreadful Raw once again, the first segment was alright, kinda, everything else sucked

so
much
bellas

Bowser

I can't believe this is what they're putting out a week before MNF returns. RAW is dead in the water for the next 3 months.

I feel like they are heading for Seth vs. Roman at NoC. In that case, I'd have to think they aren't dumb enough to have Roman go over clean. Dean should return and cost Seth the match. If Roman goes over clean, it kills Seth and takes heat away from he and Dean's program.

imBask

Banned
I wouldn't give the tag team titles to the Rhodes, considering The Ascension are most likely going to get called up and given the belts after NOC

I feel like they are heading for Seth vs. Roman at NoC. In that case, I'd have to think they aren't dumb enough to have Roman go over clean. Dean should return and cost Seth the match. If Roman goes over clean, it kills Seth and takes heat away from he and Dean's program.

Good. Meeting adjourned. Same time tomorrow?

I keep getting sad about the state of WWE, then I remember Takeover is next week and that entire card is aces. Well, except for Mojo and Bull. But everything else has potential to be really good.

BwfmCeQCAAAVOOE.jpg

Reading the sescoops.com recap of what I missed, this was said after the Bellas/Steph/Aj/Paige segment:

That segment was god awful, by the way.

It's rare for the sescoops recap guy to comment on the segment. It must have been truly horrific.

Showaddy

Reading the sescoops.com recap of what I missed, this was said after the Bellas/Steph/Aj/Paige segment.

It's rare for the sescoops recap guy to comment on the segment. It must have been truly horrific.

All the Bellas segments have been horrific.

Top Bottom