• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Satch

Banned
yeah dean slay kill ha eviscerate ha etc

when it ambrose it pours or something

xi7Eu2g.gif

it sucks that the belt is on a guy that wont be on raw tonight

should have demanded brock be on every raw and put in a match or two every now and then on cable. so stupid that they allow his contract to let him be above that.

If he's not on TV then creative can't mess him up like they do everything else.

Like a schoolyard play, hilarious but in the end, not worth it.

Should've just had the camera pointed on Steph the whole time that was happening.

Lesnar should not be having TV matches. That goes completely against his character.

he could could def crush a few guys on cable. I don't think it would hurt anything for him to bury guys every now and then on raw to build hype for ppv matches. if not that at least he should be on every raw to help build heat for feuds. I think having cena having to cut dumb promos on a guy that usually isn't there is dumb and even more lame than at least having the title holder there.

People joke about Cena being an utter leech, but it's fucking true. Anytime someone starts to get some momentum going, Cena comes along to just vacuum up what he can.

Aside from Cena stinking up the joint, I like the idea of that opening segment. Rollins being the most hated guy is an easy way to get him over, and Ambrose as an ever present lunatic no matter if Rollins has issues with other people is a fun dynamic.

Top Bottom