• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So the only 'legends' 2k15 has are Sting(which you have to pre-order for), Rock, Austin, and Hogan(which you have to get the CE for)

What's even the point? Why even have a 'legends' roster if you're only going to have 4 characters?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So the only 'legends' 2k15 has are Sting(which you have to pre-order for), Rock, Austin, and Hogan(which you have to get the CE for)

What's even the point? Why even have a 'legends' roster if you're only going to have 4 characters?
And Kane doesn't even have eye makeup! What's the point?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thanks for subscribing to WWE Network! As a bonus, you unlocked Corporate Kane® in WWE 2k15 for Playstation 4 and Xbox One All In One Entertainment system

I could save these carnies from their money problems so easily.

PWG NEXT CARD

Main Event: Roderick Strong challenges Kyle O’Reilly for the PWG World Title
Adam Cole faces Trevor Lee
Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor join forces once again to take on World’s Cutest Tag Team for the PWG World Tag Titles
Bobby Fish faces Cedric Alexander
Biff Busick takes on Tommaso Ciampa
AR Fox and ACH take on The Young Bucks
Uhaa Nation makes his PWG debut on Oct 17th against Brian Cage

Looks good

I can't wait for the nxt guys to show up

"Hey it's Sami Zayn/Adrian Neville/Tyler Breeze from NXT! I'm a big fan!"

Then one of them beats the Miz for the IC title after complementing him

I hate how the punt has become tease only. Just stop using it if you're never gonna hit it. Shame, because it's a better way to win a match than OUTTANOWHERE

Vylash

iRhqurK3FONTq.gif

krae_man

Seth Rollins stopping to think after attacking Cena and going "Hey I can cash in" begs the question:

Why the fuck did he interfere in the first place?

And no "because we didn't want Cena to lose two matches in a row and Brock to lose the title in his first defense" is not an acceptable answer. That's why creative booked that shitty ass finish, it's not character motivation.

Top Bottom