• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Gonzalez

Banned
DanielsonBlackBuckleBombBreak.gif

Just think, if Bryan became impaled on the ring post we wouldn't have had the Yes Movement. Life is a cruel mistress.

RP912

Banned
When ever I check in here during RAW (which I don't watch) I see nothing but complaining. Why do you guys continue to watch RAW?

Because...wrestling.

I used to complain even when the product was good. Its the price to pay of being a wrestling fan I guess :(.

It's no different from NFL fans talking trash about the teams and the game with backseat coaching skills.

somedevil

When ever I check in here during RAW (which I don't watch) I see nothing but complaining. Why do you guys continue to watch RAW?

You know complaining is normal for any show. God the constant moffat love vs hate circle that happens in the doctor who thread. Listen was the great episode or the destroyed doctor who lore forever. Happens in most tv thread shows.

NastyBook

So is this it? Are we done with this fuck shit yet? Wouldn't be surprised if they brought in NOD as heels, had Rusev turn face, then let em squash all the black wrestlers again.

Omega

Banned
has the Raw after PPV been just rematches?

I normally only watch Raw after WM/RR and random ones throughout the year if im bored.

I figured they would at least tease Rusev's new feud or something.

RP912

Banned
has the Raw after PPV been just rematches?

I normally only watch Raw after WM/RR and random ones throughout the year if im bored.

I figured they would at least tease Rusev's new feud or something.

It's always been rematches and recaps. It's like WWF Mania but with 10 minutes of new match footage.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I remember going to Thunder when I was a kid and looking in the raftors for Sting. I don't think I was wearing my glasses and kept seeing things.

Top Bottom