• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Anth0ny

wait Ziggler won IC title back?

I'm guessing they wanted a certain number of title changes at Night of Champions or something. Dumb.

NYR

Not digging the Golddust fire paint.
Concur. Bring back bulgedust!

goldust_display_image.jpg

gaiadyne

If/When Batista comes back Gold/Stardust should feud with him and act as if he were an alien based on Guardians of the Galaxy. It would be a throw back to Goldust's old gimmick as a movie critic and Stardust's crazy space gimmick

UberTag

John Cena kills everyone's heat.
It's funny how the WWE seems oblivious to this happening at this day and age.

If/When Batista comes back Gold/Stardust should feud with him and act as if he were an alien based on Guardians of the Galaxy. It would be a throw back to Goldust's old gimmick as a movie critic and Stardust's crazy space gimmick
Can they call him Big Drax and cut promos comprised entirely of insulting metaphors?

strobogo

Banned
Of course TNA has a years out of date logo on their headquarters, which is probably directly across the street from a printer shop and a deli.

Alucard

Banned
Man, can't get over Cena. What a goddamn leech. Couldn't even wait a week and just let Ambrose have his moment on his own.

Sigh. Ah well, at least I've got ROH to neutralize some of the anger.

THE ADDICTION.

KazDanielsFinish.gif.gif

Anth0ny

I feel like they're going to elevate Sheamus to main event baby face status with no Reigns or Bryan for the next few months.

Who else is there besides Cena?

Top Bottom