• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Gonzalez

Banned
tumblr_m4lj1qrvwi1rw41szo1_500.png
I hope it's looping footage of old CZW matches, and Hunter says to himself "Man, that bingo hall was really tiny".

Omega

Banned
wut

they couldn't even update his wristbands n shit? it was bad enough he was wearing red and yellow with black and green footwear

lets at blue and white to that now

RP912

Banned
It's like vince takes dog years when it comes down to getting with the times. In 10 years he'll have cena wear a shirt that says swagged out- 20 Years Strong.

dakun

i don't understand how someone like Randy Orton, could be so boring and aggravating to watch. He has everything going from him, the face, the body etc. but he sucks so hard.

RP912

Banned
i don't understand how someone like Randy Orton, could be so boring and aggravating to watch. He has everything going from him, the face, the body etc. but he sucks so hard.

Compared to magnetic cena...atleast orton stepped it up this year. He brought life in that boring ass mitb match, he gave reigns a good match, and had a tolerable match last night.

Pavaloo

orton is fun to watch

stoic, cold, calculated

flawless in the ring - makes it look like figure skating

at least he's not boring as fuck like goddamn ambrose

I still have a soft spot for Orton. Hell, I'd like to see him go after Lesnar but that will never happen.

dakun

Compared to magnetic cena...atleast orton stepped it up this year. He brought life in that boring ass mitb match, he gave reigns a good match, and had a tolerable match last night.

i agree with you on Cena, who imo needs a heel run badly to make him somewhat interesting.

And i agree that Orton is better now than the last few years, but he should be so much better than he is.

Top Bottom