• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Ambrose can't carry this company. look at him, too scruffy, b plus player. that raven gimmick is so 90s. get some chinos

cliffyb looking motherfucker

Omega

Banned
someone's getting over that isn't Cena or Reigns?

put Cena into that feud to make sure the WWE Universe knows that liking someone other than those two isn't allowed

So Dean escapes through the air vent to be the surprise.

Right before they opened it, I was thinking, man it would be awesome and stupid if Dean was in there.

And it was awesome and stupid. More please.

Dean is the king of hide and seek.

Pavaloo

best thing for bray wyatt right now is to not be on tv for a while

if he was on tv week after week giving 15 minute monologues that meant nothing again he would just kill ratings more than they're already down

Showaddy

You mean he's injured? I hope not.

Well Harper's in pirate mode at the moment...
001.jpg

dakun

it's sad that the pre-Raw shows had predictions that would actually be cool to see, and the show turns out like this..

fyi it was:

Stephanie McMahon challenging AJ Lee for the title
Brock Lesnar being on today.
i think there was a 3rd but i forgot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dean Ambrose is Solid Snake u gaiz.

This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living may not hear them. Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake - the dead... are not silent.
crazybray.gif

Bray should really be Bionic's fave of all time. His promos are about the quality of MGS scripts.

imBask

Banned
Bunny match
Total Divas match
20 min segment for the Bellas + a fucking match
dreadful Henry vs Rusev rematch
dreadful Cena vs Orton again and again and again
no lesnar
no heyman
no wyatts
Bo tapped out for no reason
not so good 3 v 3
awful crowd

I really like Ambrose but that houdini thing was dumb as hell, everything else he did on the show was alright

RAWful / 10

This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living may not hear them. Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake - the dead... are not silent.
crazybray.gif

Bray should really be Bionic's fave of all time. His promos are about the quality of MGS scripts.

MGS and Max Payne 3 love is literally the only thing Bionic and I have in common so if you hatin on MGS scripts, we gotta go outside bruh, you and me.

Taker should come back and be WWE's Max Von Sydow.

Top Bottom