• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not sure what you guys are talking about, that was a good segment featuring #1 heel Seth Rollins. Show is all downhill from here.

A dream match, perhaps of all time.

EC3's gonna die.

iZQlN6HuhR3ix.gif

UberTag

LOOOL i wonder when CM Punk chants will die down.
Perhaps they'll never go away. They'll forever remain the audience's way of saying "change the channel".
Just like they still bark Steve Austin's "what" into promos despite the fact that he's been retired from active wrestling since 2002.

What was bad about it? They actually did some logical continuity work. It was pretty funny, but then Steph and Trips always crack me up with their trolling.

And I love me some Heyman.

But then yeah, chuckles has to come in at the end because you can't have a segment about the title without making it about John Cena.

Isn't Susan G. Coleman one of the least effective charity's to donate to? If so, trust WWE to choose them, because they only care about publicity and not efficacy.

Ithil

What was bad about it? They actually did some logical continuity work. It was pretty funny, but then Steph and Trips always crack me up with their trolling.

But then yeah, chuckles has to come in at the end because you can't have a segment about the title without making it about John Cena.

It was just sort of aimless and boring. Nothing really happened.

yeah don't get the hate, was a pretty solid promo from seth and co

FHIZ

Generic security thugs get the briefcase back, bring it back to Seth, Ambrose pops out of the briefcase. It's the only thing he's got left to pop out of now.

Also, was that Ambrose Hell in the Cell poster behind them? That's... poorly placed.

UberTag

Isn't Susan G. Coleman one of the least effective charity's to donate to? If so, trust WWE to choose them, because they only care about publicity and not efficacy.
Of course they only care about publicity. They could give a rat's ass what happens to any money they raise.
Just like they only care about "Make a Wish" for the publicity.
And they only pay Twitter for their meaningless midcard matches to trend for publicity.
It's all about publicity.

dakun

Perhaps they'll never go away. They'll forever remain the audience's way of saying "change the channel".
Just like they still bark Steve Austin's "what" into promos despite the fact that he's been retired from active wrestling since 2002.

yeah i get what you're saying.. anytime things like this happen it should be a signal for the writers that their storyline sucks enough for the people to just not care.

It's a whole other dimension to the "yes movement" because at least that just showed the popularity of an active wrestler.

Ithil

Generic security thugs get the briefcase back, bring it back to Seth, Ambrose pops out of the briefcase. It's the only thing he's got left to pop out of now.

Also, was that Ambrose Hell in the Cell poster behind them? That's... poorly placed.

Generic?

I honestly didn't recognize Joey. I don't think I've seen him since he was wearing that protective mask after the Hardys broke his face on half with that insane ladder support.

Top Bottom