• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

are you serious? he's awesome..

he just reminds me of a poor man's austin

I like him but I feel like he isn't aggressive enough on the mic or in his segments

for real.. he just "slimed" someone. so dumb. maybe it's creatives fault but he should of beat the shit out of those two guys and threw them out of the ring onto the rosebud bodyguards

it's more creatives fault than his but all his segments suck because they aren't making them exciting enough.

that's the 64,000 dollar question
Yeah, the natural next twist would be trying to cash it in and it technically not counting after the fact because the actual contract wasn't inside. Hell they could give him the title one night and have to take it back the following week.
And its in Ambrose's pocket, of course. Hell In A Cell for the contract.

dakun

I like him but I feel like he isn't aggressive enough on the mic or in his segments

i like his passive aggressive way alot more than straight up aggressiveness and the same old screaming in the mic.
Like last week the way he talked to Cena "don't get in my way".. that would've sucked if he did it in an aggressive way most wrestlers do.

Is there going to be an episode of Monday Night War that doesn't shit on WCW as a whole?

Well wcw wasn't ever good, I'm watching 96 after the NWO angle started and it's just match after match after match... Dean malenko was boring, Chris Jericho was boring until he reached wwf, just the whole product is stale

Yeah, the natural next twist would be trying to cash it in and it technically not counting after the fact because the actual contract wasn't inside. Hell they could give him the title one night and have to take it back the following week.
And its in Ambrose's pocket, of course. Hell In A Cell for the contract.

Yea, this feud has to have a Hell in a Cell match. It would definitely sell paper views fast.

Sephzilla

for real.. he just "slimed" someone. so dumb. maybe it's creatives fault but he should of beat the shit out of those two guys and threw them out of the ring onto the rosebud bodyguards

it's more creatives fault than his but all his segments suck because they aren't making them exciting enough.
If he was more aggressive he literally would be just a poor man's Austin. As he is right now he's more his own character.

krae_man

Luke Harper is free?

You know what time it is...

Brodie-Lee.gif

He was Luke on Gilmour Girls?

Well wcw wasn't ever good, I'm watching 96 after the NWO angle started and it's just match after match after match... Dean malenko was boring, Chris Jericho was boring until he reached wwf, just the whole product is stale

We will not tolerate slander of That Motherfucker Dean Malenko in this thread

Top Bottom