• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm betting this is how they start the end of the Authority, Kane and Orton just tired of this shit.

Well yes, they've been building tension between Seth-kun and Orton since before Money in the Bank. Slow burn face turn for Orton and Seth officially becoming the top heel. If there's any truth to Randy wanting time off, they'll probably have Seth stomp him through the bricks.

I'm not sure why you'd have anyone the size of Mark Henry fight anyone the size of Bo Dallas, I can't suspend my disbelief that much to really think that such a fight would work, especially when the big guy is as gassed as Mark Henry

Mark Henry is fucking horrible and the least dependable wrestler they have. Every time they push him he gets an injury within a couple of months.

Why does a dude having a vibrator mean it has to be a gay joke?

Uh, that wasn't a gay joke? It was a vibrator joke.

how is that a gay joke? and if it were, how is that a gay joke that in any way is showing negativity towards gays?

I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of men who use vibrators are gay. Do straight men? Yes but it's obviously slanted one way. And if you honestly believe that that's not what they were getting at, I don't know what to tell you. This isn't a progressive company.

And it's showing negativity because it was supposed to elicit laughs, like it's something to be ashamed of.

I can't believe I have to connect the dots here.

Ithil

I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of men who use vibrators are gay. Do straight men? Yes but it's obviously slanted one way. And if you honestly believe that that's not what they were getting at, I don't know what to tell you. This isn't a progressive company.

And it's showing negativity because it was supposed to elicit laughs, like it's something to be ashamed of.

Ok.

RP912

Banned
Mark Henry is fucking horrible and the least dependable wrestler they have. Every time they push him he gets an injury within a couple of months.

ugh that reminds me of his godtier hall of pain reign only to pull his groin in the mist of it.

Friggin henry man..

You are just scribbling in thin air.

Sephzilla

You're over thinking it.

It's just an "LOL FAKE PENIS" joke

strobogo

Banned

Maybe you're connecting your own dots because there was nothing inherently lolgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysarestupid about that. A woman in that situation would have received the same reaction. In fact, they gave Steph the same look when they thought it was her.

dakun

most straight men (and i'm guessing they aren't selling Seth as gay here) would be embarrassed by people thinking you own a vibrator for your own purposes.

can't believe someone has to spell out the joke here.

Emphasize how Henry fails at beating Bo then show Big Show accomplishing something Henry couldn't do, knocking out Rusev.

Why can't the children pray at school?

Top Bottom