• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It looks like they scraped the Brett Hart Cena interview for a straight match.
Hopefully that's the case. I'm sure that just running a few non-scheduled matches is enough to fill any kind of obligations they have to the network.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, this is really weird. Crowd is so quiet. This is making me sad :(

A2erC-hCcAEXlzJ.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
there' John CHAINA on his way to the ring with a 1 on 1 interview with Bret Hart.

that's coming up...NEXT

not really important given the circumstances but interesting

@bryanalvarez
Show was chaos even before that with rewrites happening during the 8 PM hour

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Seems weird that Bret would still want to be a part of this, unless he's no longer involved.

strobogo

Banned
The thing that is crazy about this statement is the guy has NEVER had a major medical issue wrestling wise. He even has commented that he is amazed that he never got hurt or never had his bell rung before.

He broke his leg in 1980, but it wasn't even wrestling related. He was playing football when he broke it. And I think he had a ruptured testicle from an errant cane shot sometime in the mid 80s. Other than Mark Henry hurting him when slamming him through the table, I don't think he's had any other wrestling injuries, which is pretty crazy considering how long he's been doing it. I'm amazed that he can walk after the second rope fist drop he's been doing for 30 years, most of which during he didn't wear knee pads.

Top Bottom