• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Eh, not so much anymore.

yiYPY.jpg

I saw Luger right before Mania at a Wal Greens and jeez oh man I felt so bad for the guy. I wanted to talk to him about body slamming Yokozuna but he was using a walker and looked so frail that I didn't want to bother him. I have heard that he has really changed for the better personality wise since the partial paralysis though.

RBH

Two things I learned today:

-Our school is planning to host a Be A Star event in the upcoming months (I might help in setting up the event), and Sheamus and Orton among others look like they're going to be apart of it.
-Daniel Bryan actually started implementing a small portion of meat into his daily diet recently, so he's technically not a vegan anymore.

-Our school is planning to host a Be A Star event in the upcoming months (I might help in setting up the event), and Sheamus and Orton among others look like they're going to be apart of it.
-Daniel Bryan actually started implementing a small portion of meat into his daily diet recently, so he's technically not a vegan anymore.

Are you a star, RBH?

:lol @ Jeff/Bully Ray 4 days after the PPV with Hardy going over clean AGAIN. The match was better, but what was the point? It blows my mind how wrestling companies completely blow rematches at the snap of a finger.

:lol @ Jeff/Bully Ray 4 days after the PPV with Hardy going over clean AGAIN. The match was better, but what was the point? It blows my mind how wrestling companies completely blow rematches at the snap of a finger.

Of course Hardy would win. Now that his arm is 100% after 4 days, Bully has no chance. He couldn't even win when his arm was busted!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Make sure to ask him what you should do if someone takes a shit in your bag
T1N1Z.gif

Of course Hardy would win. Now that his arm is 100% after 4 days, Bully has no chance. He couldn't even win when his arm was busted!

You MARK. Hardy won because that's how Bruce Prichard and TNA Creative™ wrote it. Nothing was wrong with Jeff's arm, GOSH. But what else can I expect from a Ryebread fan...

You MARK. Hardy won because that's how Bruce Prichard and TNA Creative™ wrote it. Nothing was wrong with Jeff's arm, GOSH. But what else can I expect from a Ryebread fan...

Just the type of response I would expect from an EASTWOOD MARK. HE HAS A NAME, IT'S CLINT EASTWOOD. NOBODY HAS NO NAME, DAMMIT.

Alucard

Banned

Ray didn't need the win. Hardy will win the title and then it'll be Hardy/Ray at the next PPV! Believe!

PS Ray is the best heel going right now.

Just the type of response I would expect from an EASTWOOD MARK. HE HAS A NAME, IT'S CLINT EASTWOOD. NOBODY HAS NO NAME, DAMMIT.

I'd escalate this war of words with a gif and a wrestler inspired impromptu promo, but our fellow tight asses WrassleGaffers might just try to get me banned due to their incredible jealously and stool pigeon ways. Let's end this before someone gets hurt.

Ray didn't need the win. Hardy will win the title and then it'll be Hardy/Ray at the next PPV! Believe!

PS Ray is the best heel going right now.

Ughhhh, if Jeff wins the title...Don't WWE this up, TEENAY.

So for my Japan trip I will be seeing several promotions but I've already booked two tickets. I'll be seeing Dragon Gate at Koraken and then going to their end of year show Final Gate. Pretty f'n stoked.

Front row.

Alucard

Banned
So for my Japan trip I will be seeing several promotions but I've already booked two tickets. I'll be seeing Dragon Gate at Koraken and then going to their end of year show Final Gate. Pretty f'n stoked.

Front row.

Enjoy! I've been to one DG show and it was superb. Those guys can fly!

tm24

Front row.

My hate for you is stronger than when Rey betrayed Batista

I'd escalate this war of words with a gif and a wrestler inspired impromptu promo, but our fellow tight asses WrassleGaffers might just try to get me banned due to their incredible jealously and stool pigeon ways. Let's end this before someone gets hurt.

Alright, truce.

*shakes your hand*

jmdajr

Is that really the type of food he should be eating?

Well they have Mc Donald's at Hospitals all across the nation, so I guess that's not too out there.

A steak every once in awhile isn't bad, but chances are he's had enough for a life time. How about some chicken and fish Jerry? Or maybe even no meat a couple of times a week.

Top Bottom