• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Hit the theme music

screen_shot_2013-10-29_at_4.24.46_pm.png

Watch this space for more wrestle scoops and news throughout the month.

How was the new sensation Braun Strowman?

he's got a tiny little babyman face. He just threw Dean and Roman around for a bit then Bray laughed and stuff.

You honestly missed nothing. Maybe just watch the Stang promo at the start and the Seth promo at the end and of course the New Day Duleyz stuff.

It's incredibly obvious and kind of sad how fast Neville has fallen into what he will most likely be doing for the next 7 years or so. Kofi at least debuted with a jobber squash.

It's incredibly obvious and kind of sad how fast Neville has fallen into what he will most likely be doing for the next 7 years or so. Kofi at least debuted with a jobber squash.

He's the new Evan Borne. He'll be brought in for a jobber match or an odd tag team here and there or a match against Orton just for the sake of an RKO spot.

g1B4JTR.jpg

Yukes: We can do a detailed mask right if pressed, but can't comprehend human faces with expressions after 20 years of attempting to

Fresh OT...

"The "Diva's Revolution" will be televised and WWE will fuck it up."

What? You didn't like how they capitalised on Sasha's popularity and rewarded her amazing Takeover performance by having her job to Paige in a match she would have lost in under 1:40 minutes if it wasn't for interference from 2 jobbers?

klonere

Banned

When you lose to Ziggler in your opening month clean, you are DESTINED for greatness.

That was a fucking garbage Raw. The divas stuff was so incredibly depressing. Maybe it just isn't worth following NXT anymore, they have no fucking idea what to do with these people once they hit the main roster and all it leads to is sadness and another crop of jobbers :(

What? You didn't like how they capitalised on Sasha's popularity and rewarded her amazing Takeover performance by having her job to Paige in a match she would have lost in under 1:40 minutes if it wasn't for interference from 2 jobbers?

I'm still hoping she somehow gets herself inserted into the title match. She's the only one still getting a decent reaction from the crowd in this abortion of a revolution, and is their best chance of salvaging something from the whole disaster. I still can't believe how quickly WWE dropped the ball with her, Becky and Charlotte.

EDIT: I think this is my first time posting in WrestleGAF. Be gentle!

That wierd looking UK New Japan show (not the Rev Pro ones) got cancelled. Promoter doing a 1PW with the company now "under new management"

Fox318

I'm still hoping she somehow gets herself inserted into the title match. She's the only one still getting a decent reaction from the crowd in this abortion of a revolution, and is their best chance of salvaging something from the whole disaster. I still can't believe how quickly WWE dropped the ball with her, Becky and Charlotte.

EDIT: I think this is my first time posting in WrestleGAF. Be gentle!
tumblr_n5c5ydzKIk1rtja03o4_250.gif

Top Bottom