• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess OMERTA on it? But that shit's been obvious to me since day one when he wouldn't stop bothering me, and it's been even more blatant since then

Edit: NO SEPH NO

Omerta's Omerta. I think Stro was Bronx-Man if he even came back. However he was IP banned so unless he moved (not likely) I think you're jumping at shadows. Like Seth Rollins is with Sting.

Anth0ny

Got through the MGSV prologue yesterday, its terribly slow pace ensures I'll never do New Game again. So I need to make this playthrough count. I only rolled my eyes twice in the first hour!

Prologue spoiler:
I rolled my eyes at the fucking stupid whale. I hate fucking goddamn Metal Gear when it's being so fucking stupid

then you'll love this game because as soon as this prologue is over it's the least stupid
and most boring
that MGS has ever been

gameplay is really, really good. just repetitive.

2g7qLcm.jpg

I apologize for Bronson's recent implication that black people aren't special. That is unacceptable behaviour from one of our most prolific Twitter ambassadors

Bandini

I started Ground Zeroes last night since I got it for free when I preordered. Man, I am really bad at this shit now after not really playing since Snake Eater. In the past if I got spotted I could usually retreat and wait until they gave up looking for me, but now it seems like an automatic restart from checkpoint. Pretty fun so far, gonna clear GO before I move on.

I apologize for Bronson's recent implication that black people aren't special. That is unacceptable behaviour from one of our most prolific Twitter ambassadors

Oh shit wait what no that's not what I meant
Don't turn this on me
You son of a bit-*is clubbed from behind by the bailiff*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lemme tell ya though that new One Piece Musou 3...thems good playins.

Blues & Bullets is straight trash though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One's published by WB, one's published by Konami. Konami has made WB seem like the lesser of two evils, somehow

Neither are evil, if they publish games you want to play, buy them :)

I've been burned with some shit PC ports (MKX...) but I feel like every WB release over the past few years has been quality on at least a few platforms :$

just wish those silly DLC practices would go away, but glad konami's getting in on the whale hunting 8)

thefro

What? You didn't like how they capitalised on Sasha's popularity and rewarded her amazing Takeover performance by having her job to Paige in a match she would have lost in under 1:40 minutes if it wasn't for interference from 2 jobbers?

I thought the booking last night was actually pretty solid. Sasha was already holding onto the ropes for dear life by the time she got pulled out of the ring, so I don't think you can say that she would have lost, nor did Paige get her submission locked in.

The pretaped comments work better than dumb skits or live scripted promos. Everyone important got an entrance. Becky & Alicia got a slightly longer match, Brie didn't do a thing except run. Cole explained on commentary why PCB were in the challenge (Stephanie's reward to them for winning at Summerslam). Crowd sucked last night but there's nothing you can do about that.

I think they're going to be better off having Charlotte beat Nikki and then go from there. Not sure what Sasha does until they're ready to have her go after the belt but they'll figure something out. Maybe she & Paige can feud until Paige turns on Charlotte.

Obviously they've got a hole to dig themselves out of but they've done that before.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly I think Nikki should keep the title and not give it to Charlotte as she's been incredibly unimpressive so far. Make a successful defense, give her someone else to turn it over to.

Sephzilla

Nikki shouldn't be giving the belt to Charlotte, she should be giving it to THE BOSS

Neither are evil, if they publish games you want to play, buy them :)

that's my new year resolution actually, to stop caring about who publishes what and just buy whatever I want to play

I still have a hard time with WB and Ubi though

I'm honestly starting to get in the same boat as this, I'm getting tired of getting swept up in the whole "this publisher does this/that" shit. I want to try to start ignoring that bullshit (unless it literally starts affecting the games). Destructoid's community used to have the old STFUAJPG saying (shut the fuck up and just play games), I want to get back to that

imBask

Banned
Nikki shouldn't be giving the belt to Charlotte, she should be giving it to THE BOSS

I'm honestly starting to get in the same boat as this, I'm getting tired of getting swept up in the whole "this publisher does this/that" shit. I want to try to start ignoring that bullshit (unless it literally starts affecting the games). Destructoid's community used to have the old STFUAJPG saying (shut the fuck up and just play games), I want to get back to that

I agree with SOME of it, like Kickstarter is garbage, and pre-ordering is real stupid... but if I want to play NHL 16 i'll buy NHL 16 damnit

plus I have a super judgmental group of friends, that doesn't help

Aiii

So not worth it
Does Kiefer still suck as Snake?

When he does speak, it's some guy (an undoubtedly overpaid actor) trying his hardest to sound like Hayter, and failing miserably.

So yes.

If it turns out Konami is getting rid of Kojima because of this descision, I will understand everything.

Sephzilla

My co-workers apparently have no concept of what do not disturb means

I agree with SOME of it, like Kickstarter is garbage, and pre-ordering is real stupid... but if I want to play NHL 16 i'll buy NHL 16 damnit

plus I have a super judgmental group of friends, that doesn't help

I don't get some of the complaints people have with pre-ordering. If it's a smaller niche game, pre-ordering is a safe way to make sure you get a copy of the game (i would have had to wait a few weeks to get bloodborne in my area had i not pre-ordered). And if you're pre-ordering something like Metal Gear Solid V or Madden 16, I'm pretty sure you already know what you're getting into.

Pre-ordering digital copies of games is dumb as hell though

Swlpx8x.png

#FucKonami

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They're saying Quiet is not your waifu and Big Boss is not your husbando. These aren't real people.

Sounds alright by me

Top Bottom