• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That commercial for the Oct 3rd event, it stated that Cena faces Seth for the United States championship. So is seth keeping both, or losing the World Heavy weight one!?!?

Seth winning against Cena but losing against Sting makes the most sense. It's the most plausible way to give Sting his token WWE championship and gives Sheamus a good target to cash in MITB on while still keeping Rollins hot.

I wish there was a reason why Sasha and Paige were wrestling every week other than that dumb competition thing.

But at least Sasha is getting consistent matches.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
@SashaBanksWWE vs. @itsBayleyWWE 30-MIN #IronMan Match will MAIN EVENT #NXTTakeOver! #RAW wwe.me/SddK6

That commercial for the Oct 3rd event, it stated that Cena faces Seth for the United States championship. So is seth keeping both, or losing the World Heavy weight one!?!?

Ads always do stuff like that so as to not spoil an upcoming PPV. You advertise whoever is champion as still champion until they're not champion.

Valentus

How many times Paige is gonna job to Sasha? My god.... oh fuck it, go boss!

JcIddm.gif

thefro

Sasha's so great... that crowd was super-dead at the beginning of the match and they started popping 2/3rds of the way through.

Top Bottom