• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

somedevil

The last Big Show vs Sting match was a Thunder Taping on Oct 22 1998. Sting won via DQ:

So its a match 17 years in the making. I bet will end in the same way 17 years ago.

Vestal

The last Big Show vs Sting match was a Thunder Taping on Oct 22 1998. Sting won via DQ:

So its a match 17 years in the making. I bet will end in the same way 17 years ago.

Nope.. Its going to end by Scorpion DeathDrop from the 2nd turn buckle.

You can quote me on this.

Valentus

Nikki is gonna get the record just because wwe want someone loyal to them to be in history... and because AJ dont give a fuck about it.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Ric should hopefully get Charlotte over

or at least make her more interesting

EDIT:

Ah, hes drunk as a skunk

Kyari

Nikki is gonna get the record just because wwe want someone loyal to them to be in history... and because AJ dont give a fuck about it.

Pretty much this.

They really need a Divas tag title so that they have more than just pride to fight over between PPVs.

uiY6ZF0.gif

I hope Charlotte loses.

JavyOO7

Can someone name just 2 memorable matches where Nikki Bella was involved? (as a wrestler obviously)

She is just not only horrible in the ring, but also boring. The "hot and hollow NFL cheerleader" gimnick is really boring and annoying.

She has decent matches in Main Event and Smackdown... but honestly I forget against who. Will look back later.

That commercial for the Oct 3rd event, it stated that Cena faces Seth for the United States championship. So is seth keeping both, or losing the World Heavy weight one!?!?

Top Bottom