• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

'Wasn't me, Seth!'

'YOU CHOKESLAMMED ME!'

'...How? I was enjoying my coffee!'

Look at the video

wxxXVjJ.jpg

I gotta say, if we have to have Kane, split personality Kane is the best possible option in terms of the FnP potential. I had not even considered the possibility that that might be what they do.

UberTag

I can get behind cheery split personality Kane.
Especially if he rips off the Bill Lumbergh character from Office Space and treats Seth like Milton.

ElRenoRaven

God they really need to lose the cape. It just does not work. This could be an interesting match. Lucha Dragons really don't get the love they should.

Fox318

I can get behind cheery split personality Kane.
Especially if he rips off the Bill Lumbergh character from Office Space and treats Seth like Milton.

hey seth

whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttsssssss happening. I'm afraid I'm gonna need you to defend that title tonight.

Proc

Am I wrong for only caring about nevel in this 6-way? Could not care less for the other wrestlers. Am I missing something?

Fox318

My daughter loves him.

Her fave five from my estimation, can't really put it in an order:

1. Stardust
2. Rusev
3. Tyler Breeze
4. Bayley
5. New Day

at least somebody likes him. I don't even want him on my tv. I have no problem with a kids friendly wrestling product but he is just so boring

does she call rusev ruru?

Top Bottom