• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

CPd5OeoWoAAWVrb.jpg

at least somebody likes him. I don't even want him on my tv. I have no problem with a kids friendly wrestling product but he is just so boring
The two house shows I've been to his gloves & mask are pretty popular although I will say cena had the most merchant worn by a landslide

Rusev used to be distinguished in her estimation by being the cutest wrestler. At some point in the last month Tyler Breeze took the crown. She was a fan of Tyler before Rusev, too.

Stardust, I think she mostly likes how he scoots out from gorilla butt first. And the star he makes putting his hands together.

Fox318

why did JBL have to give that detail away?

Why the fuck don't they leave anything up to the viewers imagination?

Vince has the story writing skills of a fanfic writer

GunBR

Ascension and Lucha Dragons in a +5 min match at Raw
They really gave up of the ratings during the regular season of NFL

UberTag

Why the fuck don't they leave anything up to the viewers imagination?

Vince has the story writing skills of a fanfic writer
Wrestling fans be dumdums. Have to spell everything out for them several dozen times or they just won't get it.
I watched a cartoon yesterday that treated its audience with more respect.

Paracelsus

What's wrong with Kane? He is good on the mic, and still can work in the ring.

That at his best he was hardly ever in the main event by himself competing for the world title and when he was he was nothing but filler in a bigger situation (KOTR2000, Unforgiven 2000, No Mercy 2002, Bad Blood 2004). Now he is your main event because they literally have nobody else, a fatass demon with split personality in the reality era.

Sanjuro

That at his best he was hardly ever in the main event by himself competing for the world title and when he was he was nothing but filler in a bigger situation (KOTR2000, Unforgiven 2000, No Mercy 2002, Bad Blood 2004). Now he is your main event because they literally have nobody else, a fatass demon with split personality in the reality era.

Kane hasn't been main event status in years now...

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Say if there was a match on raw and kane chokeslammed Rollins,would there be a way to edit the footage where you dont see Kane but rollins in the air and smacking the ground? Imagine if they played it that is was all in rollins head. Where Kane would come out and chokeslam him, then rollins would go to the back be pissed but HHH would say Kane has been with me the entire time, and when they look at the footage it is just rollins alone floating in the air and hitting the ground. Almost like a fight club thing.

Fox318

Wrestling fans be dumdums. Have to spell everything out for them several dozen times or they just won't get it.
I watched a cartoon yesterday that treated its audience with more respect.

Its incredible.

I mean they have so much contempt for their audience.

This is like WCW spilling out that Sting did not join the NWO when he left with Macho Man.

This shit isn't rocket science.

Even the Kane idea here its fucking simple but watch them fuck it up

Sanjuro

We talking about the same guy? he can't fall on his back anymore, he has to sell everything on his knees

Didn't say he was perfect in the ring. After seeing a ton of young guys break themselves with a heavy workload, it's not all that bad to have veterans who can still entertain despite missing some steps.

Still making a big deal of the eye rake is a fucking joke and makes Ryback look weak as shit.

It's a move that can't get disqualified and was a clean win.

Proc

Let's hurry up and get ryback's rematch over with so we can have some real talent go after the intercontinental. I'm curious how the will split the US and ic division now that Cena and Owens are the belt holders.

Heroman

Banned
Let's hurry up and get ryback's rematch over with so we can have some real talent go after the intercontinental. I'm curious how the will split the US and ic division now that Cena and Owens are the belt holders.
But Ryback had real talent

UberTag

Do you think that Corporate Kane would punish Demon Kane for the interference?
Corporate Kane won't even see it happen. He'll be distracted.
This is a storyline ripped right out of Polka Dot Door where the male host would always disappear when the Polkaroo would show up and he'd have no clue about it.

Paracelsus

Match booking makes me wanna cry, how does a man who took several finishers from Hulk Cena and still kicked out get pinned by an absolute nobody with a Shellshocked?

It's even worse than Kane eating three piledriver for a pin then dying after one Stunner.

Top Bottom