• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seriously lost in Halo2 (spoilers AHOY!)

gunstarhero

There are SPOILERS here boys and girls, don't say I didnt warn you:

I'm on the second run as the covinent soilder, and I'm in the library (i think). The three checkpoints are as follows:

Lower the Containment Shield: check
Power-up the 4 Absorbers to lower Containment Shield: check
Make your way though the flood infested Wall: lost as fuck.

It seems I cant go any further - I fought the flying robot-thing with the shield, while the flood is battling against the machine drones (who drop the beam weapon). It's snowing outside. I've killed every moving thing in sight, including all the drone hatches that respawn them. But I cant find out where to go next for the life of me - going on for a half hour now.

Anyone know wtf I'm talking about?

Sai

Look for another pillar to shoot and lead you down. I believe it's in the bottom left of that area(left as you're looking outside).

I was sitting there shooting things for a while too before I realized I had to find a way out.

gunstarhero

Thanks - found it just as I was refreshing to see if anyone responded - man, those pillars are a bitch to find.... :p

Thanks Neptune - fixed.

SyNapSe

Is everyone here a fucking pirate. I guess maybe all these people got the game early, it's kinda hard to believe though.

gunstarhero

Is everyone here a fucking pirate. I guess maybe all these people got the game early, it's kinda hard to believe though.

Believe it - got it Friday, friend of mine works in a videogame store (nope, I'm not sayin, so dont ask) and got it for me early - actually know a lot of people who go it that way.

SyNapSe

gunstarhero said:
Believe it - got it Friday, friend of mine works in a videogame store (nope, I'm not sayin, so dont ask) and got it for me early - actually know a lot of people who go it that way.

Sorry, I was out of line * a bit* That's still illegal tho. Have fun tho :)

Top Bottom