• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Several people killed in Muenster Germany when a car crashed into a crowd

Dunki

Granted, I read this using google translate, did he do it intentionally?
It was Friday night he was drunk got before into in an argument with these people and then drove into the crowd. So yes since I do not think being drunk is an excuse.

mr2xxx

Banned
First of all, mental illness is not that easy to treat. It's not a broken leg or appendicitis.

I worked in the mental health field dealing with soldiers so I understand how bad it is. What made you think I thought it was easy?

DonJimbo

He was a Reichsbuerger
Reichsbuergers dont accept the current statesform of germany
And want the Monarchy back

Mattyp

Gold Member
Why has the drivers name and photo still not been released...? And the fact this happened on the Stockholm anniversary along with being armed and killing himself doesn't scream mentally ill patient in my mind.

Dunki

Why has the drivers name and photo still not been released...? And the fact this happened on the Stockholm anniversary along with being armed and killing himself doesn't scream mentally ill patient in my mind.
there have been tons of Information been released about him. His name is Jens R. he was known by the police and under suspicions of suicide. He also had a long letter in which he mostly blames his parents for his mental illness etc.

Also German news work differently then US news.

DonJimbo

source? I can not find anything about it. And please no BILD
I dont trust Bild aswell my source is mostly pi-news.net
http://www.pi-news.net/2018/04/eiltauto-anschlag-in-muenster-mind-3-tote-und-30-verletzte/
Look this link a statement went viral that he was a reichsbuerger we the Name Jens R by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung but as of now its unclear what his Political views are or if this Attack was Political motivated or not we have to wait for clearification by the Police

Dunki

In the article there is nothing about this. In the comments idiots are speculating about it. Also AFD member etc. But there is no real source for this statement.

Also In the article they are using the insult linke Zecke for a some tweet. I do not know If I can take this site serious sorry^^

DonJimbo

In the article there is nothing about this. In the comments idiots are speculating about it. Also AFD member etc. But there is no real source for this statement.

Also In the article they are using the insult linke Zecke for a some tweet. I do not know If I can take this site serious sorry^^
Yeah its hard to trust Newspapers and other news medias in Germany now mostly that the society is splitted in different political opinions
And specialy the events that are taking place in Germany and all europe since 2015 changed the opinions of people and their trust to news media
So the better thing is to wait and see what the person really is

Maedre

Banned
I dont trust Bild aswell my source is mostly pi-news.net
http://www.pi-news.net/2018/04/eiltauto-anschlag-in-muenster-mind-3-tote-und-30-verletzte/
Look this link a statement went viral that he was a reichsbuerger we the Name Jens R by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung but as of now its unclear what his Political views are or if this Attack was Political motivated or not we have to wait for clearification by the Police

Sry, but using Pi-news as source disqualifies you. Even with splitted political opinions its dumb to read "sources" like Pi-News.

DonJimbo

Sry, but using Pi-news as source disqualifies you. Even with splitted political opinions its dumb to read "sources" like Pi-News.
Pi news is not my source it has compelled informations from different newspaper like FAZ that is a renomated newspaper
Im a neutral person that dont trust newspapers like BILD BZ etc

Top Bottom