• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex Offending makes you ugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
prettyrapist.jpg

She can rape me anyday, ill even pretend i dont want it if it turns her on.

Actually i bet shes got like a siamese twin who died at birth attached to the back of her head or something.

Crispy

Well, they didn't become sex-offenders by accident, they were driven to do it because of the beauty obsessed society we live in!!!

damn most of those women are scary now i know how they rape people... just grab guys with their muscles and force them...ick...i still don't know how i guy could get a hard on looking at those women though

ShadowRed said:
"Call me ignorant but how does a woman sodomize someone??"

Isn't oral sex legally sodomy?

sod·om·y Audio pronunciation of "sodomy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sd-m)
n.

Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality.

[Middle English sodomie, from Old French, from Sodome Sodom, from Latin Sodoma, from Greek, from Hebrew sdm.]

sod·om·y (sd-m)
n.

1. Anal copulation of one male with another.
2. Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
3. Copulation with an animal.

sodom·ite (-mt) n.
sodom·ize (-mz) v.
Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Main Entry: sod·omy
Pronunciation: 'sä-d&-mE
Function: noun
Etymology: Anglo-French sodomie sexual intercourse between men, from Old French, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom, from the supposed homosexual practices of the men of the city in Genesis 19:1-11
: the crime of oral or anal sexual contact or penetration between persons or of sexual intercourse between a person and an animal; especially : the crime of forcing another person to perform oral or anal sex —sod·om·ize /'sä-d&-"mIz/ transitive verb

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Pronunciation: 'säd-&-mE
Inflected Form: plural -om·ies
1 : copulation with a member of the same sex or with an animal
2 : noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex —sod·om·it·ic /"säd-&-'mit-ik/ or sod·om·it·i·cal /-i-k&l/ adjective

Source: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

sodomy

\Sod"om*y\, n. [From Sodom. a country mentioned in the Bible: cf. F. sodomite.] Carnal copulation in a manner against nature; buggery. --Gen. xix. 5.

[Try Merriam-Webster Unabridged.]
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

sodomy

n : anal intercourse committed by a man with a man or woman [syn: buggery, anal intercourse]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

ShadowRed

Banned
Felidae_Khrall said:
sod·om·y Audio pronunciation of "sodomy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sd-m)
n.

Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality.

[Middle English sodomie, from Old French, from Sodome Sodom, from Latin Sodoma, from Greek, from Hebrew sdm.]

sod·om·y (sd-m)
n.

1. Anal copulation of one male with another.
2. Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
3. Copulation with an animal.

sodom·ite (-mt) n.
sodom·ize (-mz) v.
Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Pronunciation: 'sä-d&-mE
Etymology: Anglo-French sodomie sexual intercourse between men, from Old French, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom, from the supposed homosexual practices of the men of the city in Genesis 19:1-11
: the crime of oral or anal sexual contact or penetration between persons or of sexual intercourse between a person and an animal; especially : the crime of forcing another person to perform oral or anal sex —sod·om·ize /'sä-d&-"mIz/ transitive verb

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Pronunciation: 'säd-&-mE
Inflected Form: plural -om·ies
1 : copulation with a member of the same sex or with an animal
2 : noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex —sod·om·it·ic /"säd-&-'mit-ik/ or sod·om·it·i·cal /-i-k&l/ adjective

Source: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

sodomy

\Sod"om*y\, n. [From Sodom. a country mentioned in the Bible: cf. F. sodomite.] Carnal copulation in a manner against nature; buggery. --Gen. xix. 5.

[Try Merriam-Webster Unabridged.]
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

sodomy

n : anal intercourse committed by a man with a man or woman [syn: buggery, anal intercourse]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

All you had to type was, "Yes oral sex is sodomy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom