• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

I'm still winning!

Unless Trent Truck gets a negative 30 points...
You could always bench him. Hard for him to run 300 yards backwards that way.

What's more exciting is that Greg is about to win his 2nd straight game. He's about to mount the most epic fantasy comeback performance of all-time.
An unprecedented comeback from 0-7 to the league championship.

Bam Bam Thank You Kam was almost gifted yet another victory against an opponent fielding two players on their bye week. Tsk tsk tsk.
Behold a Pale Horse's all-Broncos squad is being gifted the Raiders next weekend when they face me. I'm not looking forward to that massacre.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just wanna say I really love this league. We shit on each other, we crack jokes it's all so beautiful.

I also just love how relaxed it is. Gronk and Trent Truck as top picks.

Tim Tebow always drafted.

You guys are the best. I'd hug each and every one of you without a shirt.

UberTag

You guys are the best. I'd hug each and every one of you without a shirt.
Someone's feeling affectionate. Hugs all around!

cat_hugging_teddy_hugging_toy.jpg

rando14

Wow kave is so happy!! Why could that be...

Wait a minute

Per the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Josh Gordon is eligible to return to action in Week 12, for the Browns' Nov. 23 contest against the Falcons.

omg its only two weeks away!! And Kave is 6-3, hes preparing for his playoff push!!

#KaveBelieved

UberTag

I would imagine life is bliss for most Andrew Luck owners this season.
I ought to know. I own him in two leagues myself.
As for Kave, I get to face him in Week 11... no Josh Gordon for me to fret about. So sad.
But for now... we're just chilling.

5284934968_2cb8ff1c21_z.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow kave is so happy!! Why could that be...

Wait a minute

omg its only two weeks away!! And Kave is 6-3, hes preparing for his playoff push!!

#KaveBelieved

I BELIEVED!!!

I'm just so happy to see this team 2 games over .500. This is a season of firsts for me.

I hope so much they can win at least one more game, that'll make it the most successful season in my 7 years of watching. I'd be so proud.

UberTag

It's been a productive night.

Signed Adrian Peterson.
Traded for Julio Jones.
Picked up a couple Buffalo Bills... I feel like such a homer for doing that.

Time for sleep.

two+pugs.jpg

rando14

I thought about putting in a claim for Peterson but I can't have that guy on my bench, it goes against all my principles!! :cool:

#Rando2018

KumaJG

I thought about putting in a claim for Peterson but I can't have that guy on my bench, it goes against all my principles!! :cool:

#Rando2018

I picked him up off waivers about a few weeks ago, mainly because I am in a keeper league. If I make the play offs and AP able to play I might make some noise.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pfft how could I pick up Adrian Peterson when my bench is filled with such studs as Jeremy Kerley.

Also I do have Josh Gordon so I'm good!

Double also congrats to whoever plays me this week. My patented fantasy move of hoping for a few points then letting Andrew Luck win me the week is gone since he's on a bye.

Top Bottom