• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dutch you slut!

Rando...I reluctantly accept your deal.

I'm laying in bed crying right now cause your words are real.

@AdamSchefter said:
Sources tell me the feline GM is trading away the first overall pick, Shady McCoy, to the new kid on the block Rando for Pierre Garçon and a running back from that same city Lebron plays in

@Rapsheet said:
I was just gonna copy what Schefter said, but nobody reads my shit anyway

@ProFootballTalk said:
Is the Shirtless League teaming up to beat the champ Ubertag? Tinylink.com/Shirtless4Life

@RobGronkowski said:
Yo Soy Fiesta

Snesfreak said:
Something about his Twitch channel

Dutch! I accidentally accpted your trade for Eli! Stop it!

Give me homanziel for him

THE DEAL IS DONE!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA NOW I CAN CUT HIM AND SEND HIM A SCREENSHOT OF THE MOMENT THAT I CUT HIM! THAT SURE WILL HURT HIS FEELINGS!!!

(I'll just cancel the trade, no worries. Also, Manziel is a FA)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends I need some shirtless love.

It was hard to give up the first overall pick...

Now I know how the Browns felt last year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This transcript was just released from the press conference:

On whether the trade implies A Mingo ate my Brady have given up on the 2014 season: "I think the proof in that will come as we keep playing. I think that people are going to see that we need to play hard and prepare and do everything that we can every week. Kave is going to do everything that he can to support that. I think they'll see as we go out on the field that that is not the case."

On what the plans are for the running-back position: "We have Ben Tate and Darren McFadden right now."

On explaining to fans when the team will win: "I really can't get into a critique of what's happened in the past. I'm aware enough of it to totally understand the emotions the fans are experiencing, and the legitimacy of the question. All we can do is what we think are the best decisions to look forward and make this the best team it can be, and to position ourselves to be able to sustain that success."

On whether the trade potentially comes too early in the season: "This was more about the moment that presented itself based on the situation Bam Bam Thank you Kam found themselves in. It wasn't something where we could say, ‘Can you wait three weeks and let us think about this or learn more?' We had to decide whether we thought it was a move that would make us better, and we had to make that decision now. We decided to move forward."

On willingness to conduct more trades: "I don't think we're looking to do that. I don't think that is the plan. At the same time, I don't think any team in the league would say anything different if something presented itself that they thought made them better, you'd listen. But I think we feel good about where we're at and moving forward now."

On whether A Mingo ate my Brady expects McCoy to play better with the Bam Bam Thank you Kam given the quality of players around him: "I just think Lesean's a really good player, so I think he would have done really well here, and I think he's going to do really well there. That's at least my opinion."

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

rando14

Greg, BG I sent a couple trade requests your way

Don't forget, the trade deadline is coming up like ummmmmmm ALMOST NOW!!

I am directly criticizing you as commish for letting that abomination of a trade go through.

Dutch and Rando!!! A pox on both your houses!!!!

Blarry I thought we were boys, NOW I am not so sure!! Words like these can hurt a relationship!! ;_;

Greg

Greg, BG I sent a couple trade requests your way

Don't forget, the trade deadline is coming up like ummmmmmm ALMOST NOW!!

Blarry I thought we were boys, NOW I am not so sure!! Words like these can hurt a relationship!! ;_;
I actually like that one!

"pending until the morning of Monday, November 17, 2014"

rando14

BG I am willing to end the war AND sign a Brotherhood Pact

IF

You publicly apologize for your heinous disrespect on the Shirtless page!! :cool:

ANDY DALTON UP IN YO ASS BREAD!!!!

Rando! Dutch! I'm coming for your colluding jerks. Me and Uber and going to combine teams to prevent good from winning.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So once again it comes down to Andrew Luck carrying my bum ass team to a victory.

I don't feel good about it this week though.

rando14

Hahaha wow this Gray guy is having a killer day in fantasy!!

I wonder how my shirtless team is doing btw, I was up by like 30 last I checked!!!

s6JwKPr.png

ibgYTBfe9Wodnh.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like heartbreak is coming for me this year with the Browns.

I might pre-emptively take a leave of absence from NFL-GAF come playoff time. :(

Top Bottom