• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

XBleb1q.jpg

My god the liberal agenda has infiltrated WCW!

ReiGun

I feel like he is a branch off of the new day since he is always smiling and positive
Yeah but the New Day have a gimmick and look to go with that. Crews is just always smiling.

Him and Shane have both come off as douchebags since the brand split started.

It's weird.

They both blatantly play favorites and insult talent. They're just like Stephanie, only nicer about it, I guess.

Sou Da

Dolph's opponent could kill a child in his entrance and Wrasslegaf would try and find a way to make Ziggler the bad guy.

Skatterd

Dolph Ziggler is that guy from high school you see when you go back to your hometown who is like "Man I'm going to turn it all around and get out of this place" but then never does

Surge

It bothers me that AJ is eventually going to win the title only to hold it until Cena comes back to overcome the odds and tie Flair's 16th title reign.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
so we have rockers 2.0 which one pulls a shawn michaels and create a launch pad from heat by betraying the other, while the other burns like a dumpster fire.

somedevil

Are they doing the semifinals on this show because if they are then the pay per view only has 5 matches.

Styles vs Ambrose
Miz vs Ziggler
Bray vs Orton
Womens title match
Tag title match

Top Bottom