• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You know, a lot of the women on this Smackdown roster irritate me in some way or another, but I'm glad they are getting some TV time, even if it's been kinda cringey. I hate when they cram every lady into a match with these 3v3's but at least they're all getting full entrances.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God, Carmella is horrible.

Should've just had her sneak attack Bella until the PPV.

They need to give her (and like 3 of these other girls) Eva's gimmick tbh. She can't wrestle for shit and hearing her talk makes me hate life.

ReiGun

You know, a lot of the women on this Smackdown roster irritate me in some way or another, but I'm glad they are getting some TV time, even if it's been kinda cringey. I hate when they cram every lady into a match with these 3v3's but at least they're all getting full entrances.

They need to start giving them some stories. There's little feuds in there (Becky v Bliss, Carmella v Nikki), but they're not building on it. Hopefully, the title changes that.

MC Safety

I love Becky Lynch and don't like that Naomi entrance.

I'm everything that's wrong with the world according to wrasslegaf

I wouldn't mind Naomi's entrance if she got better in the ring.

Naomi's hopping kick thing is the dumbest thing since Naomi's butt attack in the ring corner and also Naomi's jumping butt attack.

LiQuid!

Yup. Alexa Bliss too. Her and Dana Brooke seem almost interchangeable.

This makes me mad. Alexa is perfection. She doesn't get any time on this roster. She needs a better entrance theme and a single feud so we can hear her really go off. She's probably the best actual performer out of all the women. She just hasn't had shit to do yet.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So odd that I happened to be thinking about Scientology when that Psychiatric Abuse Hotline commercial aired.

Nah I wish. But soon I will.
Let me know and I'll get you that free 90s shit. Card and all.

In other news, Ruc v MVP announced

CrsJNyuXYAE3Jxx.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Alexa Bliss ain't that bad, it's just that there aren't any other face women to get her heat on besides Becky.

This makes me mad. Alexa is perfection. She doesn't get any time on this roster. She needs a better entrance theme and a single feud so we can hear her really go off. She's probably the best actual performer out of all the women. She just hasn't had shit to do yet.

Nothing she has done on SD that I've seen has stood out so far. She comes off as just another blonde. Carmella isn't great in the ring but at least stands out and has a personality.

Top Bottom