• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Syder

#PunkDraws

tumblr_o0r55b0Ovo1v4hf8no1_500.gif

Zach

#PunkWins

Zach
Brian_FETO
Aiii
OwensIsNow
Lothar
UrbanDandy
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Damn Silly
Menome
Kurita
Guzim
DMczaf
gun_haver
imbask
korly

#PunkLoses

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD
sf2fanatic
Wagram
BlackFlip
Dr Duncan Steel
Tagyhag
notworksafe
Teeth
Intheflorsh
cordy
WouldYouKindly
ReiGun
Sweeney Tom
funkystudent
El Pescado
Anth0ny
reptilescorpio
klonere

fuck these jabronis, Punk is winning by KO within the first minute of the fight

Diamond Cutter in the first since he's the #DDPofMMA.

cordy

Banned
AJ WWE title run needs to happen

Especially with his new Face That Runs This Place attitude

*throws Zach's phone*

Styles was scheduled to be the first guy to win the Universal Championship before Reigns got suspended. After he did, they made Ambrose keep the belt and go to SD and have Raw have the new title so yeah I can see Styles winning tomorrow.

gun_haver

Styles was scheduled to be the first guy to win the Universal Championship before Reigns got suspended. After he did, they made Ambrose keep the belt and go to SD and have Raw have the new title so yeah I can see Styles winning tomorrow.

that's some serious insider info there. any source pal? i don't meant to question ya, i just want more info on this stuff.

also yeah I think AJ will win tomorrow. if he doesn't then next month, but it's a mistake to keep it from him even this month.

cordy

Banned
that's some serious insider info there. any source pal? i don't meant to question ya, i just want more info on this stuff.

also yeah I think AJ will win tomorrow. if he doesn't then next month, but it's a mistake to keep it from him even this month.
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Regarding Finn Balor's WWE pay-per-view debut, it was always scheduled to happen at SummerSlam but original plans had him facing Chris Jericho as Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins was the planned title main event. Original plans also had RAW getting the main WWE Title and SmackDown getting what is now the Universal Title, won by AJ Styles.

Reigns' WWE Wellness Policy violation changed those creative plans and WWE made the decision to put another babyface in the top RAW slot, pushing Reigns down the card as punishment.

-

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NJPW has an entire division booked around watching some midcarders try to give themselves brain damage for the entertainment of the crowd

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why did he even need drugs anyway? motherfucker wears a bulletproof vest, he could be overweight and we wouldn't know

Because the internet likes to bodyshame him

though the internet ironically doesn't seem to like when you bodyshame kevin owens

I return with the bounty for tonight's simulated shoot:

*Tim's Sea Salt and Vinegar chips
*Hot Cheetos lime
*Dorritos
*Grey Goose
*21 Amendment Brew Free or Die
*Lay's Barbecue Chips
*Large Pepperoni, Sausage, and Bacon pizza
*Roast Beef

Zach

#PunkWins

Zach
Brian_FETO
Aiii
OwensIsNow
Lothar
UrbanDandy
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Damn Silly
Menome
Kurita
Guzim
DMczaf
gun_haver
imbask
korly

#PunkLoses

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD
sf2fanatic
Wagram
BlackFlip
Dr Duncan Steel
Tagyhag
notworksafe
Teeth
Intheflorsh
cordy
WouldYouKindly
ReiGun
Sweeney Tom
funkystudent
El Pescado
Anth0ny
reptilescorpio
klonere
hertog

And I'm done here!

Aiii

So not worth it
#PunkLoses

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD
sf2fanatic
Wagram
BlackFlip
Dr Duncan Steel
Tagyhag
notworksafe
Teeth
Intheflorsh
cordy
WouldYouKindly
ReiGun
Sweeney Tom
funkystudent
El Pescado
Anth0ny
reptilescorpio
klonere
hertog

Look at all these pro-wrestling hatin' cunts right here.

FidZknJ.gif

Zach

Hey, I'm late, put me in Punk wins.

He won't, but it's fun to root for the underdog

I said I'm done!!

And your half-declaration isn't good enough. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, NeoGAF Vince McMahon!!

P.S. Data West is #PunkWins. He PM'ed me.

In my cold dead heart I want Punk to win because of the fallout with MMMarks and what happens to Gall but in my head I know chances of Punk winning is incredibly slim.

gun_haver

Zach, I m team punk winining .

also what time does punk fight?

it's probably still fucking hours away. the main card doesn't even start for another 30 mins.

anyway that tavares guy had a good look. glad to see he was booked strong. god i love making fun of mma.

Top Bottom