• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This wwe / ufc feud on both threads is so kawaii

ReiGun

tumblr_od8t5lZJio1sbzhteo1_540.gif

Wrestling.

Skarssgard the dilapidated boat with the greatest heel turn of the last ten years.

cordy

Banned
According to The Rome News Tribune, Nineteen-year-old Colton Rood, the son of the late WWE legend “Ravishing” Rick Rude, died from injuries sustained in a motorcycle wreck on Floyd Springs Road on Saturday afternoon, according to Chief Deputy Coroner Gene Proctor.

RIP

You do know that Shawn became one of Punk's biggest supporters eventually, right?
In my head, I had actually built up that Triple H was solely responsible for that "simulates good matches" BS. I had also totally forgotten how long ago that came out. Like Jesus, Punk was literally just signed with WWE in September 05.

This does nothing for me beyond making me feel really old. I hope you're happy with yourself.
lmao!

In my head, I had actually built up that Triple H was solely responsible for that "simulates good matches" BS. I had also totally forgotten how long ago that came out. Like Jesus, Punk was literally just signed with WWE in September 05.

lmao!
I remember that report like yesterday man lol. That's why I didn't get onto Punk until his first heel run. Hbk influenced my decisions as a 13 year old kid.

Punk joining the WWE is what got me back into the product so it's hard to acknowledge I've been watching it for almost 10 years straight with a few gaps when the high points have been fleeting at best.

Eeplaying saints row 4 for ps4 and totally forgot the hot rod was in it its still a wtf moment

One of the many reasons why Saints Row was the premier open world franchise last gen outside of Sleeping Dogs. Don't let Data's GTA propaganda dissuade you.

gun_haver

some of these mma fans aren't too friendly huh. they seem a little defensive...a little 'don't associate that 'gay' stuff you like with real man's sport'....

some of these mma fans aren't too friendly huh. they seem a little defensive...a little 'don't associate that 'gay' stuff you like with real man's sport'....
They're more insecure than these marks in here. Just to see Punk win and have another "wrasslin" guy fuck over their sport is going to be funny. But fuck them,they spend 60 bucks on this shit lol.

cordy

Banned

Yeah it's stupid.

I mean honestly I want Punk to win to fuck over the UFC and their fans, I just don't think he's going to win that's all. If Punk won? I'd be thrilled because I'm a fan of wrestling. MMA fans down-talking it all the time is stupid to me.
Kid didn't even get to see life, fucking sucks. Especially for his 2 siblings. Lose your father now your brother.

Exactly. Terrible.

Top Bottom