• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Nose Master

Jax is so fucking awful at everything, good god. They're going to force-feed literal hours of her squashing and burying talent just to feed her to someone who can actually wrestle. At least she will probably go away after that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't mind Nia but her ring attire is terrible. Don't feel like they really know what actual look they want to give her.

This thread is moving slowly. I swear more people here were watching Backlash than Raw tonight.

This shouldn't be surprising. Smackdown is the better show. Better wrestlers, better storylines.

I have RAW on in the background whilst playing Picross on my 3DS. I am finding little reason to look up at the TV.

The Spear/Barrier spot look weak now with just one small barrier to break through.

Toki767

You can see the joints for that section of the barricade that they always spear someone through...and notice that the connectors just slide in and out like it's nothing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nia Jax is a 90s Mortal Kombat motion captured actress who was stuck in a time portal until now.

this is one of the more bizarre yet spot on descriptions I've ever read. In fact, I was pretty sure the arena darkened and the words "FINISH HER" appeared on my screen right before that spear attack.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I won't argue that Nia shouldn't stop talking, also she's way too pretty to be a monster, which is unfortunate but kind of unavoidable, but I can't abide all the blanket shit talk. I love watching her throw around remnants of the old Divas division.

Top Bottom