• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

W11810.jpg

OwensIsNow, did your daddy DM purchase this for you?

Sanjuro

At least they aren't going to stick those horns up their ass when they are unconscious. That would be rape.

#remembertheattitudeera

Wait a sec...

...they are having a rematch tonight...and then another match in 2 weeks at the PPV?

But Xavier said he promised not to waste our time again. Fucking shit.

Toki767

There's still over an hour of Raw left...

I can't even tell you what happened so far since it has felt like so long. I remember more about last night's show.

Zabka

...why are we doing New Day vs. The Club to promote New Day vs. The Club?

For some reason the writers on Raw believe that the only way to build credible challengers is to make the champions lose. The only thing it makes is weak champions.

Just like you build anticipation for Finn revealing the Demon on PPV by...revealing the Demon on Raw.

ETA: FUCK NON-TITLE MATCHES

I'm glad they've been letting Xavier wrestle more lately. He's really underrated in the ring and is great at drawing sympathy.

Agree, sadly his persona in WWE is built around been New Day's third wheel that every time he's competing you know for sure he's gonna lose.

And there it is.

Club wins. Guess this mean New Day retains since they have to break the suing-Demolition for longest tag team title reign.

Raw is just shit.

I love non title loses. That shit use to happen all the time in the 80's especially in Stampede. That's how you build credible challengers. Besides its not as if New Hasnt between these guys before.

Tagyhag

At least we'll have cruiserweights next week, that should liven up the terrible RAW's. Wonder if they'll use 1 whole hour for the division.

Top Bottom