• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

PreFire

We are 0-2 tonight

Lmao wwe knows who we are gonna guess

It's gonna be a new person. Hopefully not Swagger, who is probably a heel now

I swear Kane just laughed while not even making any sort of visible mouth movements, like he's just playing a recording in his pocket.

Damn it Kane, accept the main event spot, not like you have anything else do to.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nikki done. RIP her career.

Good!
71nqQQy.png

We are 0-2 tonight

Lmao wwe knows who we are gonna guess

It's gonna be a new person. Hopefully not Swagger, who is probably a heel now

It's gonna be Bray. How do people not realize this? He has history with Cena and a one night team up doesn't void his feud with Orton. He also worked in a tag against Cena and Orton last night.

What the hell. Why does Cena get privilege to get into the title main event? That's how Cena gets hated

At least AJ is retaining, but Im going to be pretty annoyed if cena gets his win back off him

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I honestly don't think I ever marked out so hard as I just did for Alexa. Sami could win the strap tomorrow and I don't think I'd mark out as hard. Somebody hold me, please.

Bliss is the sole women improving that was promoted during the draft. Nia and Carmella have not advanced. I still would have liked Bliss to stay longer in NXT and get even better, as she was well on the way to been great in her last few NXT matches. If she is allowed to evolve over the next year she could be really great.

It's gonna be Bray. How do people not realize this? He has history with Cena and a one night team up doesn't void his feud with Orton. He also worked in a tag against Cena and Orton last night.
Bray already has a segment though. He also has a character that doesn't really just hang out backstage in kayfabe.

Prediction: Slater and Rhyno comes out and just before Slater signs the contract, Rhyno gores him. Enter Curt Hawkins to sign the contract and be Rhyno's new partner & tag champ.

Top Bottom