• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
TJP vs Gran in the finals I guess.

Not too big a fan of TJ tbh. How rad would it be if Metalik knocks out Zack AND runs thru Kota in the final. Metalik and Kota would be a way more entertaining match too.

Can't believe this guy is going to work 2 matches tonight with as hard as he just went.

bAGtxAe.png

Gran Metalik vs TJP seems likely since they're both on Raw but I could see TJP losing and giving GM/Ibushi with Metalik winning.

I just dread the fuckheads when TJP comes out, worse if he wins. >_<

Ithil

Gran Metalik vs TJP seems likely since they're both on Raw but I could see TJP losing and giving GM/Ibushi with Metalik winning.

I just dread the fuckheads when TJP comes out, worse if he wins. >_<

Unless TJP is winning, Ibushi 100% should be in the finals even if he's not winning.

Network promos on the Network. Why?

Why are people hating on Perkins? Just because he's against Ibushi?

Seriously, the hate seems to have come out of nowhere. Is it the way he dresses? Dude's been wrestling on the indies since the 90s, you'd expect people to be happy. He's not bad at all

You might as well give them Kota in the finals because they'll just be crybabies and take over the finals if TJP is in it even if he deserves it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CWC best guys:
Metallik, Gallagher, Tozawa

worst/disappointing guys:
ZSJ, Kendrick, Noam Dar

everyone else has been inbetween. honestly, event's been pretty so-so to me beyond 'how weird is it seeing tozawa on wwe tv'

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Same idiots that chanted bullshit last week trying to boo TJ? Kick those morons out of Full Sail please.

Top Bottom