• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I really do like all 4 of the guys in this final, but Metalik is far and away my favorite in-ring performer of them all. Good lucha things.

justjim89

Someone really needs to tell Mauro that just because he follows black Twitter doesn't mean he needs to throw it out there every five minutes. It's his worst quality.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wonder if this is the match that will finally squash the ZSJ haters. I'm guessing probably not.

G7NuYtr.png

Someone really needs to tell Mauro that just because he follows black Twitter doesn't mean he needs to throw it out there every five minutes. It's his worst quality.

He was much better with New Japan on AXS and frankly it and MMA are the only things he's good at commentating

I'm going with Gran Metalik to win, he's not a promo guy and he's going to be on Raw so they need to give him something. Even though ZSJ/Ibushi seems like the "money match".

EDIT: And there it is.

Top Bottom