• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

That genuine heel heat!

QONVIyz.gif

You know, as much as we talk about how small Smackdown's women's division is, it feels like Raw's is even smaller just because of how narrow the focus is.

I can't even remember who else is on the Raw roster.

Fox318

Dana is not ready for primetime in terms of in-ring ability.
She absolutely isn't.

In fact her having a title run in NXT would help her out so much.

She has something but she just isnt ready for raw and I think you could fit Nia in the same boat.

somedevil

You know, as much as we talk about how small Smackdown's women's division is, it feels like Raw's is even smaller just because of how narrow the focus is.

I can't even remember who else is on the Raw roster.

Nia Jax and Alicia Fox are doing an angle. The only Raw person that hasn't appeared yet is Summer Rae

Chances of Sasha turning heel tonight? Or save it for CoC when she likely wins it, Bayley tries to pull a curtain call celebration and Sasha is having none of it
for once.

Fox318

Bayley needed more time in NXT. She wasn't ready.
If anything she spent too much time in NXT.

I get HHH ts to use indie stars to help build NXT but those florida house shows are the perfect place for them to get practice in without destroying their image.

MG310

Good stuff..hoping they have Bayley lose a bit and go to the back of the line then have to run through Charlotte/Emma/Dana/Paige/Nia on her way to Sasha.

Top Bottom