• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

MG310

Dana's shoulders were the only ones not on the mat in that picture. Dana is clearly the winner.

Please save her Emma

Rollins is most definitely face now. He's raising his arms to the cheering crowd.

Oh ok. See I'm not watching tonight. I just say all that because it seemed like last week Rollins was still a heel. Owens definitely got more face cheers plus Rollins looked liked a heel when he attacked Owens after Foley told him explicitly not to. Plus the whole segment when Owens shot all over Rollins and complete destroyed him backstage. But yeah, it does make sense to be turning Rollins now. Especially after HHH costs Rollins the match on Sunday. Rollins would have to be a face against HHH next PPV, I think.

orioto

Good Art™
So I'm confused.

I think Owens is technically the top face on Raw, right? Or is he a heel?

Rollins is still a heel though, right? Or is he supposed to be a face now?

I'm so fucking confused.

There booking is the worst i've ever seen right now. Nothing make sense. It's like they have no clue how to book a face or a heel anymore. Last week, everything was the reverse of what they wanted and Rollins acted like a cheap heel all along.

This week they want him to look moke like a face by going jeff hardy on Rusev for no reason.

While Owens didn't assaulted him (i don't know that's what a heel champ would do...). Maybe they'll have him be less funny tonight to avoid people to clap.

Vince: "You have to stop being funny Kevin, also stop your incredible moveset.. you're a heel now"

Okay, Charlotte loses the belt, sends her into a feud with Dana in which Emma may or may not return during to help her pal out.

I once saw Bayley vs Sasha happening for next years 'Mania, and at this rate it's gonna happen before Survivor Series.

Sanjuro

Vignettes. This is the right way to do the Cruiserweights. So far at least.

Nah. There is only one way to do the cruiserweights.

1. Send them all to the ring.
2. Introduce them all to the crowd and applaud.
3. Pick up the mic and start to bu...OH MY GOD

THAT'S KANE'S MUSIC!

THAT'S KANE.

KANE IS IN THE RING CHOKESLAMMING ALL THE CRUISERWEIGHTS STRAIGHT TO HELL BAH GAWD

luBqh7A.png

Top Bottom