• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You guys notice how after both ladies got out there Dbry didn't say a GOT damned word and just let them both spit fire? How can this be the same company that shits out Raw every week?!

You can really see that the NXT writers from the past few years are writing SD. They keep it simple and it works. Bliss is the heel who thinks she's the best and wants to prove it by any means necessary. Becky is the babyface champion who gets where she is by working harder than everyone else and persevering.

gun_haver

You guys notice how after both ladies got out there Dbry didn't say a GOT damned word and just let them both spit fire? How can this be the same company that shits out Raw every week?!

we're all getting worked, but don't get TOO worked

edit: sorry, get worked as much as you want, my bad

imBask

Banned
Miz is the guy who doesn't want to get punched in the face, but he got mad at Dbry and now Dbry is using it against him

it's like someone actually though about it for a second, this is unusual

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I thought the Uso's were Samoan why are they dressed like cartoon cholos?

LiQuid!

Jesus when will the Otunga experiment end??? He's UNBEARABLE

Anth0ny

thank god the usos went heel. christ. they're doing well.

the fact that usos/american alpha is happening on free tv and the winner goes on to fight slater/rhyno is both hilarious and awesome.

LiQuid!

He's worse than normal tonight. Fuck.

LOL Slater cheese whizzing Rhyno's crackers in the back.

Did he ever finish the Rikishi story? I'm waiting to find out what Rikishi said!!!

Top Bottom