• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Browny

Banned
I have no wrestling shirts.

If I could photoshop over the Y, I'd buy this for you, Bronson:

i_love_big_booty_t_shirt-rd31baee44de046599eff6f4c62cffd0f_jyre7_324.jpg

bjork

I had some wrassle shirts. Passed them along to a friend because I was treating them like souvenirs instead of actually wearing them. I think it was an Owen shirt, and the WM12 shirt with dead man/hit man/etc on the front.

Praise if Seth actually is getting a new theme song.

This may be a shoot but for the top three guys of the company, each member of the Shield have pure jobber music for their themes.

bjork

So I got a rental car lined up for tomorrow morning, but I haven't called my insurance yet. I only have liability and not full coverage, but it says I have comprehensive and collision... which means I don't know what that means until I call them. I just don't see the point in calling today if everything is closed for the holiday.

I think what I'm gonna do is get the car tomorrow morning, head over to my uncle's shop with a bunch of photos, and see what he thinks. If it isn't worth trying to save, which I'm guessing it's not, I'll just call a junk service or something. I mean, I hit so hard that even the buttons on the seat belt things broke off. It's super fucked.

I didn't even think about non shirt items (hoodies etc), let's ignore those

My probably incomplete (and slightly embarassing) list
Pete Dunne Young & Bitter
Kings of Wrestling Kings Reign Supreme
Devitt Double Stomp shirt
Daniel Bryan Yes
CM Punk Knees 2 Faces
CM Punk Chicago flag
Bayley I'm a Hugger
Sami Zayn band shirt
Shinsuke Nakamura King of Strong Style
Jimmy King For Hall of Fame
Tommy End Anti Hero Cross
An Impossible Cube style wrestling ring + cage
Budda w/ Lucha mask
Misawa vs (I forget) 2d fighter style
Ultramantis Black Distort Prowres
Ultramantis Black Thrasher style
Die Havoc Die shirt
Jack Sexsmith pink & white long sleeve
GZRS pug
GZRS Geeze 3:16
NJPW logo

I also probably have like 8 PROGRESS shirts at this point, and I have a King of Wrong Style Ryckert shirt that tangentially counts.

And a bunch I've thrown out

Browny

Banned
I didn't even think about non shirt items (hoodies etc), let's ignore those

My probably incomplete (and slightly embarassing) list

And a bunch I've thrown out

You have more wrasslin' t-shirts than I have t-shirts. Possibly more than I have tops in total.

Ithil

I'll miss her cradle DDT thing, otherwise she never lived up to the hype, I think some time elsewhere to mature both in and out of the ring could be good for her seeing that she's pretty young after all.

Given they'd recently started their thing of only hiring people over 21, I think even they realise her coming in at 19 was a bad idea.

klonere

Banned
Obama and Putin at the weigh ins.

CrmXJovUAAMV0bR.jpg:medium

It's clear Obama has the height and reach advantage, but Putin's background in the KGB gives him the edge in training.

How insecure do you have to be as a wrestler that your whole gimmick is telling people you are "over"?

As insecure as you'd need to be as a wrestler that you won't let your video game character take a finisher in advertisements promoting your family's company's game

Top Bottom