• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Why is the Raw crew so much worse than the NXT production team at timing Bayley's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men?

I can't believe we're at a point where I want a Roman world title shot over a Seth title shot. This is the fourth title shot in a row when it comes to PPV's.

jwhit28

Why are they just now acknowledging that Steph has been around nearly 20 years? Mick is the only one allowed to acknowledge that long ago?

WWE's skewed interpretation of what it means to be a good guy is even more apparent when there's a babyface GM punishing heels for being harassed and attacked.

orioto

Good Art™
Don't be surprised if Owens loses against Zayn really. He's now the type of heel that loses a lot of matches, he's basically a comedic heel, but we'll see.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I can't believe we're at a point where I want a Roman world title shot over a Seth title shot. This is the fourth title shot in a row when it comes to PPV's.

I think folks are just now keying in to the fact that Seff has gotten the biggest in the company over the last 2 years. He's the guy, friend!

ReiGun

Bayley needs to work on her Hulking Up (hugging up?) sequence. It's a nice build, but she doesn't really do anything.

Bayley needs to work on her Hulking Up (hugging up?) sequence. It's a nice build, but she doesn't really do anything.
It was hilarious in her rematch against Asuka when she did it and it was presented as a huge dramatic moment and then immediately Asuka just knocked her down for the match to end.

HLwGo2J.gif

Top Bottom