• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

C2vhu5y.gif

#Shoot: Charlotte's been the most improved wrestler this year. Comparing her to the start of the year and her increase in mic and character work has been genuinely impressive.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
#Shoot: Charlotte's been the most improved wrestler this year. Comparing her to the start of the year and her increase in mic and character work has been genuinely impressive.

Her mic, I agree 100%, comparing her raw after mania promo to her now is already night and day, she's become a really great heel to watch.

In ring, I think it's only a matter of time before she kills someone.

What the fuck was that Lethal Weapon commercial? THAT'S the show based on the movie? Thought it was a romantic family drama or something...

Her character and mic work improved immensely but she's still so green in the ring. She's best being a storyteller in the ring than someone who does big spots.

+1

Comparing now to RAW after Mania where she was nearly in tears because of the crowd booing her and chanting for Bayley is night and day.

She still isnt where she needs to be for someone constantly getting pushed by the company but she is on upward path.

Top Bottom