• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Pretty sure I've never seen a WWE crowd this dead before.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I was hoping they'd just stay at the top of the ramp

This segment and the Enzo/Cass promo are like the stuff that happened during the ATtitude Era that people conveniently forget about when they talk about how awesome the Attitude Era was.

Sanjuro

kgzyl22.gif

Alucard

Banned
Holy hell, this is embarrassing. Poor Gallows and Anderson. Just have to remember that this isn't geared towards me, but towards 12-year-old kids.

kiryani

Random question because I know it's mid-raw, but do any of you guys do pro wrestling training or have in the past?

I ask because I'm a few weeks in to school and I'm in so much pain I have a couple of questions to ask

Zach

They're consistently doing jobber matches again? And there's a backlash? And a backlash backlash?

Well I'd like it if I were watching! :D

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This segment and the Enzo/Cass promo are like the stuff that happened during the ATtitude Era that people conveniently forget about when they talk about how awesome the Attitude Era was.

WWE would love for you to believe that everyone loved that Rock, This is your life skit. I was there live. Crickets. There were plenty of shit tier vignettes back then. Vince gonna Vince.

Top Bottom