• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

That's a false equivalency and you know it. WWE embraced the stigma of "women are crazy" for far too long and far too frequently for it to immediately just be another storyline. Nothing close to that has been done on the male side.

I mean despite literally every other woman having a unique gimmick and that Alicia doing something different will do no nothing but help her become more noticed. Not to mention that Alicia's gimmick is less "those crazy gurls" but actually insane.

The sloppiness of the Darren/Titus brawl + Fox botching with that box were probably the funniest things I've seen in the past couple days.

Damn, making a man job on his birthday? That's fucked up.

What happens when a wild Sin Cara is unmasked

xIolo.gif

ReiGun

I mean despite literally every other woman having a unique gimmick and that Alicia doing something different will do no nothing but help her become more noticed. Not to mention that Alicia's gimmick is less "those crazy gurls" but actually insane.

Gonna have to agree with this. Alicia's gimmick isn't rooted in her being a woman, but just really off her rocker. The Dean Ambrose comparison is apt; it's the same kind of character.

The sloppiness of the Darren/Titus brawl + Fox botching with that box were probably the funniest things I've seen in the past couple days.

Damn, making a man job on his birthday? That's fucked up.
A Vince tradition. Just like jobbing in your hometown. I wonder what Vince would do to someone who had a birthday while they were in their hometown.

Top Bottom