• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sanjuro

5qQLUKg.gif

On one hand, Stone Cold Alicia is great because Alicia sells it well. On the other, going back to any story that involves "lol bitches crazy, right?" is not something I would do if you are trying to make it seem like you are taking your women seriously.

MC Safety

Bob Backlund with the missing tooth reminds me of Alfred E. Neuman.

And I'd like to see Alicia Fox return to insanity and beat up Nia Jax.

On one hand, Stone Cold Alicia is great because Alicia sells it well. On the other, going back to any story that involves "lol bitches crazy, right?" is not something I would do if you are trying to make it seem like you are taking your women seriously.

In the same way that "lol Dean is so wacky" makes the male division look bad?

I just got home from seeing John Mulaney. What did I miss on Raw?

Absolutely nothing. Just don't watch this episode and start watching NFL on Mondays starting next week.

EDIT: Braun squash match now??

WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS EPISODE? ARE THEY TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO WATCH NFL NEXT WEEK?

UberTag

What the fuck is going on? We had one outstanding Raw since Summerslam followed by total shit.
I wonder who could have foreseen this. Hmmm... I wonder. Let's look back and see shall we...

Thinking about how good this Raw was, then adding CWC guys to it fighting over a Cruiserweight title... I think WWE might be good again, guys.
We've had the occasional "good RAW" crop up from time-to-time to make us think things are actually changing and then reality comes and hits us full in the face. It's best to keep expectations grounded. Plus, the camerawork is still complete ass.

In the same way that "lol Dean is so wacky" makes the male division look bad?

That's a false equivalency and you know it. WWE embraced the stigma of "women are crazy" for far too long and far too frequently for it to immediately just be another storyline. Nothing close to that has been done on the male side.

Tagyhag

I get what you're saying, but I still think they can do a "crazy ass" gimmick as long as it's not just stereotype after stereotype and she just seems legit crazy.

Just use Kris Wolf as a template.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Good to see that the WWE writers still think women all speak like high school girls when they are mad at each other.

#DivasRevolution

maybe they are catering to the bar crowd because that is exactly how it is

fucking christ you know raw is to long whennnnnnnnn

sin cara with that push and new theme

Top Bottom