• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

DMczaf

Roman vs Cena is the new End of an Era

Get ready for HBK, Arn Anderson and Goldberg interviews talking about how great Roman was.

Egg0

Banned
I forgot Cesaro had to take a Brogue Kick after the teeth thing.. Jesus.

Also I like the elbow pad on Rollins, is it a new look or selling last nights' match?

cordy

Banned
Lol you serious? Bray Wyatt?

Everyone beats Wyatt. No one has beaten Ambrose without cheating in ages.

You don't get what I'm saying.

Ambrose was bandaged up and they talked about how he was damaged from the previous night repeatedly. That isn't the same as an Ambrose who's 100%. The Ambrose who's constantly winning matches isn't the same as the Ambrose who was beaten tonight so the fact Braun beat him doesn't mean a thing especially given Ambrose gave Braun a competitive match. The same thing happened when Ambrose faced Rusev some years ago when he rarely lost, same thing's happened to him a good amount of times when they want someone to go over on him. He's always bandaged or he's selling an injury and it doesn't do the other superstar any good. Wyatt on the other hand if he were facing a bandaged Ambrose he'd beat him and hell, that's exactly what happened in one of their matches from their feud a while back. Strowman could have faced someone who's not damaged, Wyatt would work even or just anyone who's not damaged, and it would have done him better than beating someone who constantly wins except in this case they're damaged from the previous night and they constantly bring it up. It would be different if Ambrose weren't damaged.

Basically beating someone who's not visibly damaged means more than beating someone who is damaged regardless who it is. It's why Strowman beating Reigns clean months ago, when Reigns was damaged, wasn't seen as important as when Strowman beat him months later when Reigns wasn't damaged.

It's just not the same thing. If you think this is great for Strowman god bless but it's not the same as beating someone who's not bandaged up. That's a scapegoat and a way for them to say "well Ambrose is healed now, I wonder how the match would go when he's at full 100%."

You don't get what I'm saying.

Ambrose was bandaged up and they talked about how he was damaged from the previous night repeatedly. That isn't the same as an Ambrose who's 100%. The Ambrose who's constantly winning matches isn't the same as the Ambrose who was beaten tonight so the fact Braun beat him doesn't mean a thing especially given Ambrose gave Braun a competitive match. The same thing happened with Ambrose faced Rusev some years ago when he rarely lost, same thing's happened to him a good amount of times when they want someone to go over on him. Wyatt on the other hand if he were facing a bandaged Ambrose he'd beat him and hell, that's exactly what happened in one of their matches from their feud a while back.

Basically beating someone who's not visibly damaged means more than beating someone who is damaged regardless who it is. It's why Strowman beating Reigns clean months ago, when Reigns was damaged, wasn't seen as important as when Strowman beat him months later when Reigns wasn't damaged.

It's just not the same thing. If you think this is great for Strowman god bless but it's not the same as beating someone who's not bandaged up. That's a scapegoat and a way for them to say "well Ambrose is healed now, I wonder how the match would go when he's at full 100%."

I get that you think an uninjured jobber who lost last night is worth more than a slightly injured star

Beating Wyatt uninjured is worth 10% of the prestige of beating an injured Ambrose.

Ambrose doesn't lose to people without them cheating like ever.

That was a great rehabilitation of Strowman far beyond beating the guy who is so used to starring at the ceiling he pays it rent.

Remember when WWE wanted to make new stars the fans genuinely loved, and they did exactly that with Daniel Bryan and Braun Strowman, but neither were Roman Reigns so they didn't give a shit

So what happened to that Goldust and R-Truth feud

HTTP3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcmFwZ2VuaXVzLzEzNzU3MzU5NDVfYmxhY2stZ3V5LWxhdWdoaW5nLW9uLWJvYXQtZ2lmLmdpZgloglog.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
what the fuck is the rest of the show if Roman's already up

Top Bottom