• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Who gives a shit if it's not the perfect trio opponents.

The Shield needs to come back and this is a good time to bring them back with Cena really going part time.

Shield is their Cena

Woah

Miz was channeling Heath Ledger's joker there.

xHqGT.gif

cordy

Banned
Thank God Ambrose and Rollins didn't jump out and help Reigns. Reigns didn't help those dudes when they were getting triple teamed. No need for them to help his "I'm going for the main title fuck you dudes" selfish ass.

Thank God Ambrose and Rollins didn't jump out and help Reigns. Reigns didn't help those dudes when they were getting triple teamed. No need for them to help his "I'm going for the main title fuck you dudes" selfish ass.
It is all ways

Like Ambrose would get jumped by Miz, Rollins and Reigns sit on their hands

Reigns would get attacked by Strowman, none of them come out

Rollins gets attacked by HHH or Joe, no Roman

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well they still got an hour left for Bullet Club to show up =V

Beefy

I have no problem how they are building it so far. The main problem is the past. roman has been pushed wrong for so many years that a lot of people don't care.

Have Miztourage (Bo and Axel) become more credible. Maybe make them a decent tag team. Then tease Roman and Shield backstage segments. Not mention Shield so blatantly and not make Roman force feud with the Miz. They just forced this on everyone.

But it is leading to Shield reunion so fuck it, I am happy.

UberTag

Finn Balor vs. Goldust is a feud I would only want to see if literally it was an all-face paint feud. Crow Sting is the guest referee. Doink the Clown is a ring enforcer. Jeff Hardy shows up dressed as Willow. Just bring out the hall of fame of famous face-paint wrestlers and have them all involved and then have them face off against one another at Survivor Series.

Also, have tributes during the match itself to the Warrior and LOD.

Top Bottom