• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Man that 205 segment might be a contender for worst segment of the year.
Unless the YouTube version cut some terrible garbage I thought it was damn good. Enzo playing the asshole no one likes and neville saying screw the title and beating his ass. Please go feud with AJ on smackdown.

Mental health issues. I suffer from authority based anxiety, so work is a big no atm. I can't handle people being in charge over what happens to me due to a shit past.
I'm in a similar situation hope it improves! Schizophrenia authority based paranoia/anxiety

Raw64life

Really curious to see how they handle her when she comes back.

A couple of wins when she comes back, then doing nothing but eating pins until The Rock's movie is about to come out, then she'll be in the title picture for a bit. After that, probably back to eating pins until she quits or is released.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Axel needs to stop dressing like the Party City version of Seth Rollins though
It looks better than those shitty trunks of his by a mile

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ISHII VS KEITH LEE

DKqBB7WWkAEZk3n

https://twitter.com/RevProUK/status/912683749715914752
:whew:, it's big boi season

PWInsider says it looks like Paige has been cleared to return, and belief is she'll be on SD next month
Damn, Paige finally coming back. She was out for like what, 2 years?

Heroman

Banned
Unless the YouTube version cut some terrible garbage I thought it was damn good. Enzo playing the asshole no one likes and neville saying screw the title and beating his ass. Please go feud with AJ on smackdown.
It made the3 whole division look like fookin geeks and made enzo ,the only star in the divison , look like a total ass hole. Not to mention making the champ and the belt look like a fookin joke. It like they are trying hardest to get 205 live cancel.

Browny

Banned
Hum excuse me but the suitcase contains marcelus wallace's soul I know that because i'm very smart and went to film school and watch a youtube video about it thank you

Also because Tarantino had a conversation with Mark Kermode and said that was a definite possibility...?

Sephzilla

From what I remember the light in the suitcase wasn't even in the script, it was only later added because it was a good comedic effect.

Hum excuse me but the suitcase contains marcelus wallace's soul I know that because i'm very smart and went to film school and watch a youtube video about it thank you
Marcellus Wallace is actually a wizard and the suitcase is actually some Harry Potter stuff

Like/share if you agree

Lol at how confused some of wrasslegaf were by the ending segment of Raw
"I don't know who the heel is! this is baaaaaad!"
Sure is a mystery, as the man who won the belt by kicking a dude in the nuts is running down every other CW on the roster and hyping himself up as the business leveraging the you can't wrestle chants to put him on the same tier as some greats.

Which then leads to a cathartic beatdown of just desserts proportions, great segment.
But I swear in the rush some have to dislike something they can't even let a 15 minutes play out or just forget wrestling logic and turns in general.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sure is a mystery, as the man who won the belt by kicking a dude in the nuts is running down every other CW on the roster and hyping himself up as the business leveraging the you can't wrestle chants to put him on the same tier as some greats.

Which then leads to a cathartic beatdown of just desserts proportions, great segment.
But I swear in the rush some have to dislike something they can't even let a 15 minutes play out or just forget wrestling logic and turns in general.

Yes, this.

Enzo's rambling didn't make it clear to the audience that it was a heel turn because he was just doing his normal thing

Normally I don't like when guys come out and have to say to the audience "and you people are the real problem", etc just for heat. But if this is supposed to be your big moment and the audience is just kind of tamely agreeing with you you should probably make your motivations more clear

Top Bottom