• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Nobody sings with sami Anymore

What happened :(

Its almost like booking someone to look like a complete jabronie leads to people not caring.

I saw this happen. My friend's wife got into wrestling a couple of years ago and really loved Zayn. She even bought merch. She basically said she doesnt care about him anymore because she knows he will probably lose.

So, yeah.

Laws00

why the hell does it seem like Kofi is wearing a kids shirt all the time?

like its 2 sizes too small for him

Its almost like booking someone to look like a complete jabronie leads to people not caring.

I saw this happen. My friend's wife got into wrestling a couple of years ago and really loved Zayn. She even bought merch. She basically said she doesnt care about him anymore because she knows he will probably lose.

So, yeah.

This just makes me so mad

Ruined the women

And now sami who is absolutely Main event poster boy talent

Vince is trash

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yes because everyone that leaves wwe joins or leads BC.
Or be ROH champion because you know every ex wwe guy does that too
When you let the personification of 2010 WWE midcard mediocrity get away with it, it opens up the door for everyone else

Remember like 3 months ago when people were arguing with Dave about how Sami wasn't getting buried and actually WWE was booking him well

Sami Zayn's last televised win, period, was a tag match against Aiden and Kanellis July 25 SD. Last singles win was at Battleground 2 days before that

Time to do that bad incorrect argument again!

Top Bottom