• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

somedevil

Kevin Owens legal team:

DJAAXnaW4AI53gr.jpg

If Dolph's entrance is not a combo of at least 5 other WWE wrestlers with a remixed theme from those wrestlers then I will be disappointed

So what do we expect from NEW Ziggler?

1. Ziggler being EXACTLY the same as before, music, attire and all, that's the joke!
2. The personification of twitter whiner Ziggler as an actual on air character
3. ZIG MAN
4. The Demon Ziggler (aka: Ziggler in paint)

BiggNife

Literally the only person I know who watches TNA is my dad and even he thinks it's gone to shit since the rebranding

He watches wwe now for the hardys/Samoa joe/AJ

I'm gonna miss Carmellsworth and while I think this should have been done closer to the next Smackdown PPV, Carmella is going to be fine by herself. She's in a much better position than she was when she debuted and she found her attitude.

Raw64life

I immediately thought "this is gonna lead to a swerve down the road" when Carmella starting ripping into Ellsworth.

Time for 37 year old Dolph Ziggler to put over the newcomer, 39 year old Bobby Roode.

BiggNife

I'm gonna miss Carmellsworth and while I think this should have been done closer to the next Smackdown PPV, Carmella is going to be fine by herself. She's in a much better position than she was when she debuted and she found her attitude.
Carmellasworth ran its course so I'm fine with it

Carmella will be fine on her own but I don't know wtf Ellsworth is going to do now

wonzo

Banned
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PWInsider says GFW trademarks are still listed as owned by Global Force Wrestling LLC

If Jarrett's gone completely, they're gone too. Because he still owns them. And

there are no words anymore to describe TNA

lmao hell yes, jarrett with the carny i crave

Top Bottom