• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sifl & Olly show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap this show is teh old! It was on MTV2 a couple weeks ago and I was floored. I loved this show back when I was around 17-18 and it was like unlocking a time capsule. Even the videos were from back in that time. It was sweet. Lousy thing is I think it was a one-night only deal. Fucking stupid program directors at MTV. That's the problem with that network. They get a good thing going and then they ditch it in favor of some slapass like Ashton Kutcher.

On the bright side of things, it led me to search google for Sifl and Olly and I found their official site. I can buy Season 3 on DVD! That should be cool, but where's seasons 1 and 2??

Anyway, does anybody here even know what the hell I'm talkin about? I'm prolly the only person who even watches the show. Well, watched anyway. Yeah I'm glad they put Real World humps Road Rules #15 on instead. Good call.

hey dude,i loved the show too...

i bought season 3 from their website, its a really good DVD.. if you are a fan, i'd recommend picking it up..

not sure about Season 1+2, right now that would be up to MTV... they paid to get season 3 made to be aired on MTV.COM, but never used it, so the creators can sell it at will.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
So many f'n great moments from this show. I need to rewatch it.

That robot stole my sandwich...

BUY MY ANTIFREEZE!!!

truelly classic shit....

infact, now that i am done watching House of the Dead (see uwe bolle thread)...i am going to pop in season 3 and enjoy me some sifl and oly.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
OK, someone give me a torrent of seasons 1 and 2 OR THERE WILL BE BURNINATION!

I watched this series all through college. Chester was awesome.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
fenekku-gitsune said:
OK, someone give me a torrent of seasons 1 and 2 OR THERE WILL BE BURNINATION!

I watched this series all through college. Chester was awesome.

Would you settle for seperate season VCD torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom