• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: The Short Message tops three million downloads

Draugoth

Gold Member
SH-Short-Message_07-30-24-1024x576.jpg
Silent Hill: The Short Message have surpassed three million downloads, Konami announced.

The new Silent Hill experience launched for PlayStation 5 via PlayStation Store as a free download on January 31. It surpassed one million downloads on February 5, and two million downloads on February 12.

Here is an overview of the game, via Konami:

Following messages from her friend Maya, Anita finds herself at a crumbling apartment block, infamous for rumors of suicides.
Drawn inside, Anita soon finds her sense of reality shattered as she encounters bizarre, otherworldly spaces and twisted monsters.
Maya’s message was clear—“can’t leave til you find it”—but what is it that Anita is really looking for?

An all-new, modern Silent Hill experience, powered by the latest in game technology, now available free to play exclusively on PlayStation 5.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I finished it, but it was nothing special. I don’t know if I would get anything from replaying it. It was free, so there isn’t much to complain about. It feels like Silent Hill meets 13 Reasons Why and that’s not what I want from a modern Silent Hill.

Top Bottom