• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Six Flags Magic Mountain's 'Colossus' catches fire, peak collapses (no injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Double post

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Viper is fine. It used to make me me go blind on the second and third loops before they added more braking, though.
But there was a coaster that opened not long after it called Flashback that was quickly shut down. Now that one would beat the shit out of you.

And they've never taken care of their wooden coasters. Psyclone was a pile of shit long before they demolished it and Colossus was neutered several times then fell apart.

Viper is fine. It used to make me me go blind on the second and third loops before they added more braking, though.
But there was a coaster that opened not long after it called Flashback that was quickly shut down. Now that one would beat the shit out of you.
Only got to ride Flashback twice. It was crazy. We used to have to hold the lapbands down so we didn't fall out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom