• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yonghwa-and-seohyun-have-a-beauty-contest-on-we-got-married

On the February 19th episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’, SNSD’s Seohyun and CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa went to ski resorts together.

Seohyun later mentioned to Yonghwa that she had a wish, and she then told him, “Become a wife for me“.

With that, Seohyun started putting makeup on Yonghwa, starting with doing his eyelashes and putting on mascara. To top it off, she put a hair band on him.

To commemorate the moment, the two took a picture together, and they received a comment that they look like sisters in the picture. From another point of view, Yonghwa was said to be prettier than Seohyun, riling fans up.

Seohyun trolling Yonghwa confirmed.

ncC1Y.jpg

Salazar

Ashhong said:
hmmm maybe i should start watching WGM?

I'm thinking so as well.

There was a moment in an earlier episode when Yonghwa abandoned Seohyun to a predatory flock of gulls on the beach, so the wife thing might be fair retribution.

I wish they'd "married" Taengoo to a proper idol.

xPTYn.jpg

qB7Kz.jpg

Ashhong

K starting episode 1 tonight then.

am-addiction.com is amazing. what dont they have?

that is a godly picture ^, literally. saved.

Peru

WGM is Emmy award-deserving craziness. You should watch these two plus Victoria/Nickhun from the start. Although Seo/Yong were unfathomably awkward at first they've come so far.

Ashhong

Peru said:
WGM is Emmy award-deserving craziness. You should watch these two plus Victoria/Nickhun from the start. Although Seo/Yong were unfathomably awkward at first they've come so far.

I found the video files but dont have any subs. Where did you find them? Or did you just stream them off some site with subs?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
After seeing the "ant couple" part ways I can't forget the fairly twisted side of the show. I see Yonghwa totally bonkers for Seohyun and Victoria bonkers for Nichkhun, but it doesn't seem to be connecting all the way in the other direction. If they end up together it would be incredibly bizarre and yet happy, but if one of them really fell in love and their role in the show just ends and they maybe keep in touch but mostly part ways then it's kind of a really sick thing to do to that person.

Salazar

nsd86.gif

8F71k.jpg

^^^^^^ Can never go to a fan signing. Would break up laughing or faint.

Edit: Sunny says she reads fanfics about her with dudes. Amazing.

Salazar

bKybS.jpg

RDGR7.jpg

There's a start.

IY Ep 13: Sunny has to be an MC post-idol career. She's so damn good, even when she's just pretending to do it.

Dice

Well, shit. It would appear that min.us just reset things so now every URL is being replaced. Thus, every image I hosted on there may become something else now. One already became a naked chick, so I guess this is a warning to anyone else who used min.us to host images. I'm going to check back on my posts in this thread to make sure they're not changed to random stuff.

Edit: Okay I didn't see anything weird in the thread. But could any of the images become something else later on? Should I just go and remove any min.us images from my posts? All my saved galleries on the site are gone, so I feel like any of them could be replaced.

Fafnir

I used min.us alot in the old SNSD thread, went and checked the locked thread and sadly none of them changed to naked chicks :lol

LDkVS.jpg

Dice

I never registered with min.us since they kept my galleries anyway. Maybe if I had they wouldn't have deleted them and started replacing images.

Dice

4minute is coming back. Hyuna says what's up.

ij5LLA.jpg

ijAk8g.jpg

ij6lvi.jpg

Big Bang anti for a couple weeks because they most-likely caused 4minute comeback delay

Salazar

Awesome.

Narsha's rap in IY 15.

"I'm lettuce, you're cabbage, let's knuckle up and see who's more popular in restaurants".

m3hpy.gif

1El40.gif

A2Lx8.gif

I think Seohyun's WGM might be next up.

Fany confronts her bug phobia.

d6uU0.gif

l6wq8.gif

ALgrE.gif

ramyeon

Loving the Dior shoot that SNSD did. Sunny and Jessica never fail to stun! Just wish that Taeyeon was in there and my top 3 would be covered ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom